Home Foren KeepKey All diese schlechten Kritiken, aber ich würde es trotzdem haben wollen :(

• Dieses Thema hat 5 Antworten und 2 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 12 Monaten von Halconit.
Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Alles, was ich sehe, ist, dass jeder seinen KeepKey für Ledger und Trezor wegwirft. Möchte jemand dort KK zu mir zu spenden, so dass ich die erstaunlich schöne schlanke Design und erstaunliche UI auch mit einer Bank-Graded Sicherheit genießen können.

Oder vielleicht würde mir jemand seinen KeepKey zu einem guten Preis verkaufen?

Spenden werden akzeptiert ^_^

BTC: 1B4XQhfKqWHrJQwUpVJknSJfM29F2GFAvp
      LTC: LNqQ346GpHTckrkWpp5odY2kj7QuRr61nQ
      ETH: 0x83d83ABa6d7f43854F238DCFeBdb278388B48425

NotCapitalism
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Not sure I’d want to donate to someone so conflicted about it:

Comment
      byu/AnKrit11 from discussion
      inZClassic

NathanaelGreene1786
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yes, I will donate you KeepKey. Put Bitcoin on it. I will make sure not use the 12 word recovery sentence, I Promise. I will not take your Bitcoin, I Promise. /s

Thewalrusking2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Works fine. Support is a little slow. The design and security are top notch . I like everything being native . But limited development and the trajectory of the roadmap doesn’t seem to be in sync with the community and their customers. I would like a Years worth of road map not 2 months. But their hardware an ux is the best in the business . I have all three wallets . Just limited on compatibility.

coolcleaner
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I like my KK quite well. My biggest complaints are the same as most people. Not supporting enough coins and lack of ability to set my own fees.

It looks like they are adding ERC20 tokens soon. That will address one of the biggest issues.

I sure hope they are going to add an adjustable (or even fully custom) fee option soon as well.

Not a lot has changed since they were purchased by Shapeshift… YET! But I expect a lot of good things out of that relationship with Eric Voorhees at the helm.

Halconit
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Let me tell you, all the marketing illusions about the “sleek design” end when you open the box and see they sent you a beautiful simil-leather envelope to hold a card with your 12 words, but the card can’t fit inside the simil-leather envelope…
      That’s when you start to suspect something’s not right with all the hype this wallet produced.

It’s been weeks since I cannot access my funds (since bcash integration), because even though developers know there are bugs in their app (you can see the errors on developer console with the Chrome app open), they just haven’t fix them yet…

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.