Home Foren Ledger Wallet Back-up-Ledger

Ansicht von 1 Antwort-Thema
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo, also ich habe derzeit ein Ledger. Dann nano x.

Ich habe es für einige Monate jetzt und ich erkannte den einen Test, den ich nie tat, war zu versuchen, es mit dem Seed-Phrase wiederherzustellen.

Meine Frage ist:

Wenn ich ein neues Gerät bekomme und meine Seed-Phrase von diesem aktuellen Gerät auf dem neuen Gerät verwende, wird dann mein altes Gerät gelöscht. Oder wird es nur auf zwei Geräten sein?

Oder ist es die beste Lösung, eine neue Seed-Phrase auf dem neuen Gerät zu erstellen und dann mit einer kleinen Menge Eth zu testen, indem ich das Gerät lösche und dann versuche, es mit dieser Seed-Phrase wiederherzustellen.

Vielen Dank für Ihre Zeit. Ich hoffe, diese Beschreibung war klar und prägnant.

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down
      ::

Yeah I was in the exact same situation as you. I wanted to confirm that my seed phrase would properly restore my accounts if my Ledger were to get wiped, but I was too nervous to wipe my one and only ledger just in case for some reason it didn’t work. When I got a second ledger that wast the PERFECT chance to test out the recovery. You’ll set the new one up using the seed phrase you have written down, and in the end you’ll end up with 2 ledgers with the exact same seed phrase inside of them. You could think of them like duplicates of one another, and could use them interchangeably since the accounts all generate from the same seed phrase.

Long story short, you should absolutely take advantage of the fact that you have a fresh Ledger to practice recovering from seed phrase. It made me feel a lot better when I proved to myself that it works just fine, and hopefully will do the same for you 🙂

Ansicht von 1 Antwort-Thema
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.