Home Foren Trezor Wallet Bitte fügen Sie die Option “Nur beobachten” für Konten hinzu.

• Dieses Thema hat 4 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 9 Monaten von PowaHauss.
Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Im Moment ist die Trezor Suite nutzlos, wenn der Trezor nicht an den Laptop angeschlossen ist. Es wäre schön, wenn ich meine Konten im reinen Überwachungsmodus sehen und den Trezor nur dann anschließen könnte, wenn ich eine Transaktion durchführen möchte.

Im Moment habe ich diese Möglichkeit nur bei Bluewallet, das mir erlaubt, eine reine Uhrengeldbörse einzurichten. Ist so etwas in der Trezor Suite geplant?

cuoyi77372222
      Gast
      Up
      Down

>Right now, Trezor suite is useless without connecting the Trezor to laptop. It would be nice if I could view my accounts in watch only mode and then connect Trezor only if I want to make a transaction.

This IS how it already works! Just choose the option in the upper left (click on the wallet) to remember the wallet. This makes is read-only without the device, just like you want.

Now, when you open Suite (without the Trezor), it shows everything. You just can’t send funds without attaching the Trezor.

brucynl
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You can do this now. Select your Trezor in the top left of Trezor Suite and toggle the “Remember” feature. You can disconnect your Trezor and still see balances, wallet addresses, etc.

SilverTruth7809
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Remember, done.

PowaHauss
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You can do this with exodus, and even with the exodus mobile app

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.