Home Foren Trezor Wallet Changelly-Betrug

• Dieses Thema hat 7 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 7 Monaten von Mother-Improvement16.
Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe kürzlich 1 eth für 14 mChangellyonero auf der Changelly-Plattform getauscht. Nachdem sie KYC angefordert habe ich das abgeschlossen und meine Identität überprüft, aber sie sind jetzt weitere Informationen über die Herkunft meiner Mittel anfordern. Alle meine Krypto hat von Giveaways und Flipping nfts kommen, so habe ich keine Geschichte. Nachdem ich dies an den Support zurückgeschickt hatte, erhielt ich keine Antwort. Also habe ich eine weitere E-Mail mit der Bitte um eine Rückerstattung geschickt, auf die ich immer noch keine Antwort erhalten habe. Wie kann ich mein 1 Ethereum zurückbekommen? Ich habe andere Beiträge darüber, wie Changelly wurden selektiv Betrug Menschen gesehen, aber niemand scheint eine Lösung zur Verfügung gestellt haben.

chriscrutch
      Gast
      Up
      Down

That’s got nothing to do with Trezor. Although I do wish they’d just take that functionality out completely for exactly this reason.

E-renter
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Stop using these scammers. I’m pretty sure I read another KYC horror story about Changelly on reddit involving a lot more money than that. In that story not only did the victim provide KYC and source of funds but he even got his friend who sold him the funds to also submit to KYC and it still wasn’t enough for those lying thieving bastards. KYC and AML are just fancy acronyms giving exchanges the legal right to steal your funds in order to help support their fractional reserves. The US government does it all the time to whole nations and calls that “sanctions”. The only thing you can maybe do is stick with big well-known CEXs with good rep. Or DEXs.

kaacaSL
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hi, thank you for your feedback! I am sorry to hear that you had a bad experience.
      May I ask you to contact our Support team with your order ID? We would like to look into the details of this trade: [https://trezor.io/support/technical/issue/](https://trezor.io/support/technical/issue/)

scriptless87
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The moment you said from selling things and mentioning what they got you. Normally only the police are allowed to do civil asset forfeiture where they take your cash and make you prove the cash is innocent rather then them prove it’s guilty.my guess is they get a kickback for all the money they steal and give to the feds.quite common actually.

BeautifulSeas
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Trezor certainly need to be aware of this as they’re allowing them to promote services in Trezor Suite. Hopefully they’ll be removed if this is true. I’ll avoid them in my exchanges now.

mcbelisle
      Gast
      Up
      Down

never heard of that coin you are trying to transfer to. seems like a scam coin. i would never use that website. other people have been scammed using them

Mother-Improvement16
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Here’s my humble take. I independently completed KYC with Changelly and they confirmed to me that anytime I initiate my Swap via Ledger, I should just email them with my transaction ID and they’ll waive it through for me without any further checks, as I have completed the highest level of their KYC including my source of earnings blah blah blah. Bank statements, business invoices and shares and dividend records provided during the process as I’m self employed. If you’re employed you’ll provide your payslips.

They also gave a dedicated API meaning I can transfer the Crypto into my Changelly wallet, convert it and route it myself back to my private Wallet. So it depends on me which route I deem fastest and convenient for me.

Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.