Home Foren Trezor Wallet Das kann passieren, wenn Sie Trezor und Passcode nicht trennen:

• Dieses Thema hat 4 Antworten und 2 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 11 Monaten von [deleted].
Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

[https://www.tampabay.com/news/breaking-news/2022/04/09/pinellas-park-man-stole-nearly-600000-in-cryptocurrency-police-say/](https://www.tampabay.com/news/breaking-news/2022/04/09/pinellas-park-man-stole-nearly-600000-in-cryptocurrency-police-say/)

cuoyi77372222
      Gast
      Up
      Down

That’s a very specific situation though. The thief was a trusted person that came into the house, and it was a crime of opportunity. Also, the article does not say if it was a PIN or Passphrase or both. It uses the term “password”. Even if the passphrase or pin was further separated, it would probably be in the house somewhere and he still could have found it. And, even if not, you have someone brazen enough to do this against a 65 year old inside their own home. Without finding the “password”, he could have physically intimated the victim into giving him the information.

This is by far the least common type of theft, and he was easily caught.

E-renter
      Gast
      Up
      Down

My PIN would never be written down at all, one point of a PIN is you can remember it. Furthermore, when I occasionally restore my hardware wallet from seed phrase, I do it under a jacket thrown over my head no matter whose house or office I am in even my own, to protect against hidden cameras. One man’s paranoid is another man’s cautious.

vishnoo
      Gast
      Up
      Down

HOW THE F do you release someone who stole 600K in crypto on a bail of 60K ?

[deleted]
      Gast
      Up
      Down

[deleted]

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.