Home Foren Ellipal Wallet Die App nervt ein bisschen, ist eine Alternative möglich?

• Dieses Thema hat 8 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 11 Monaten von Apprehensive_Page_48.
Ansicht von 8 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Die Ellipal-App ist zum Kotzen. Oft zeigt sie einen Kontostand von 0 an. Die Aufforderung zum Fingerabdruck bleibt auch nach dem Einscannen des Fingers im Blick. Es fühlt sich an wie eine schlecht gemachte App… Ich fange an, mein Vertrauen zu verlieren. Selbst wenn es Air-Gapped ist, könnte es mein Geld an jemand anderes nach dem Scannen der QRs senden, wie die App die Transaktion beendet.

Gibt es eine Open-Source-Alternative?

Leeper90
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Also do you notcue when your balance is there that the live price updates never update anymore?

Orca_87
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Shit I’m wondering the same thing. Ledger is now out of the question with their newest update. There is a meltdown happening and people are leaving

DPTDCDC
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’ve had it for 3 years, once you have it figured out it is great 😎

Ellipal_official
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hi,

We are working hard to improve the APP, and the next version will fix many known issues and make improvements.

Wiggatron1
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’ll store it for you on my ellipal

XRPacific
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You can always use Ledger

Fit_Butterscotch5548
      Gast
      Up
      Down

There’s ongoing confusion. The app isnt airgapped thats why it’s on your phone. The titan is airgapped.

Yes, the app leaves alot to be desired, and i would have hoped they had cleaned alot of the messes. But at the end, the titan is a great product and does its job amazingly well. The companion app not so much.

Apprehensive_Page_48
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The only time I had an issue with the balance being incorrect was when I help ADA and it was an issue with the Cardano nodes

Ansicht von 8 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.