Home Foren Ledger Wallet Ein guter ftx-Zug?

• Dieses Thema hat 4 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 8 Monaten von Mother-Improvement16.
Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Heute habe ich beschlossen, die ftx-Swap-Funktion auszuprobieren. Zum Glück habe ich nur einen Probelauf gemacht. Habe einen kleinen usdc zu btc Transfer gesendet. Alles verlief reibungslos (wenn man die ständigen Brückenschließungen von Ledgers nicht mitzählt). Bis ftx aus heiterem Himmel eine E-Mail schickte, um die btc-Seite zu stornieren. Aber die Dinge müssen in der Kryptowelt hart sein, da sie die usdc behalten haben.

Plastic_Feed7917
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Screenshot of the cancelled email? You can blur out your personal details.

TripTryad
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Are you saying you used the ledger live swap function and you lost money somehow? You may want to clarify or make a new thread with a more concise title, because that could be terrible for other people that end up trying it and also lose money. Make a PSA.

pyh00ma
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Never trust Sam Bankman Fraud

Mother-Improvement16
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I don’t see myself using Ledger’s CEX swap features. Any swap that I can’t do via DExs link 1inch, PancakeSwap, Uniswap, Curve etc. I’ll just send them directly to my Exchange accounts with Coinbase, Crypto.com, Binance, Kraken or FTX then swap it there and send them back to my Wallet.

If you want to buy BTC without fees, use the Exodus Wallet and during checkout, edit the wallet address and input your Ledger address and it’ll be delivered there after you’re through with the card payment. Maximum purchase card limit is €10,000 per transaction. Exodus is using Ramp for this and they’re offering zero fees on BTC and few other Cryptos.

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.