Home Foren Ellipal Wallet Ellipal Titan lädt nicht auf

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe ein Ellipal Titan bekommen, als es gerade herauskam. Da ich bereits den Trezor benutze, habe ich ihn nie benutzt, aber dafür gesorgt, dass er aktualisiert wird. Bei der letzten Aktualisierung stellte ich fest, dass ich das Gerät nicht aufladen konnte. Ich wandte mich an den Support und musste $25 bezahlen, um ein neues Ladegerät zugeschickt zu bekommen. Dieses Ladegerät kam heute nach langer Wartezeit. Und siehe da, es funktioniert immer noch nicht! Als ich anfing zu laden, war das Gerät bei 43%, jetzt ist es bei 39%.
      Jetzt habe ich 2 Ladegeräte, die nicht funktionieren oder ein defektes Gerät. Ich wollte wirklich Ihr Gerät lieben, aber es ist zu haben Vertrauen in ein Gerät System, das Sie nicht auf zu zählen, auch aufladen können!

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hello,

If the adapter is broken after a long time, you can buy a new one. If it breaks within 1 month after you receive it, we can send you one for free, you only need to pay the shipping cost. 请please contact at [cs@ellipal.com](mailto:cs@ellipal.com),our team will help you out, thanks!

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’ve read that last update introduced a charging bug in some devices hopefully a fix is in the works

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Why you bought a new charger when you could just use any charger for smartphones?

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

We must also ensure that there is no connection problem. It turned out that the USB hub that I use every day, although plugged into its own adapter, did not ensure a continuous charge to power my Ellipal Titan. The battery icon on the Ellipal Titan alternated between a charging symbol in progress and a static percentage.
      Another USB connector at the back of a battery charger was dead. It is on the third attempt, with the USB port of a television, then a fourth attempt with the USB port of a router, that the connection and the power supply have been continuous and sufficient. Once properly connected the charge indicator on the Ellipal Titan grows rapidly.

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’ve tried to get in touch with customer service. They are non responsive and I can’t charge my Titain. So my coins are stuck…and cs doesnt respond

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.