Home Foren Ellipal Wallet Ellipal Titan sagt, es sei auf dem neuesten Stand, aber das ist es nicht

• Dieses Thema hat 6 Antworten und 2 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 2 Jahren, 2 Monaten von Ellipal_official.
Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe die heruntergeladene Karte formatiert und die Datei im Zip-Format belassen, und der Ellipal sagt, dass die Datei nicht gefunden wurde und der Ellipal auf dem neuesten Stand ist. Es hat derzeit die 2.94 und ich versuche, das Update 2.95 zu installieren. Das ist sehr frustrierend. Ist die Speicherkarte, die sie geschickt haben, billig oder ist das ellipal kaputt. Bitte helfen Sie.

Solid-Mess
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Plug it into a usb charger do not use computer, power it off, then connect charger to device. Power on. Mine usually starts copying. Then when done I go into update and it installs the firmware

DimitriesDream
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If you unzip the file it will not work.

GroundbreakingAct302
      Gast
      Up
      Down

This is a problem with the connector, I have found that after I connect it I have to rotate it down slightly for it to find the sd card

ellgringoqc
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Nothing works on the last update ! 2.9.5 you can’t use it ! Signature parsail fail again ! What a mess ! Crap hardware

DimitriesDream
      Gast
      Up
      Down

When you put the update file on the usb card YOU MUST PUT THE ZIPPED FILE ON THE SD CARD. DO NOT UNZIP THE FILE. Te Titan will unzip and install the file.

Ellipal_official
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Sorry for late reply. Here is the link for updata, hopefully this can help you out.[https://www.ellipal.com/pages/ellipal-update](https://www.ellipal.com/pages/ellipal-update)

Or you can write to our cs [team:support@ellipal.com](mailto:team:support@ellipal.com). They will help you out:)

Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.