Home Foren Ellipal Wallet Ellipal Titan scannt keine QR-Zeichencodes.

• Dieses Thema hat 10 Antworten und 2 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 2 Jahren, 1 Monat von KTP1970.
Ansicht von 10 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Also … Ich habe gelesen, um und ich dachte, ich würde auch posten … Nun habe ich eine Ellipal Titan gekauft. Ich habe die Wallet gut angeschlossen und jeden QR-Code für jede Kryptowährung in der Wallet und der App gescannt. Ich habe einige Kryptowährungen getestet und alles lief gut in der Wallet. Aber als ich Krypto aus der Wallet senden und für die Transaktionen unterschreiben wollte, wurde der Code nicht gescannt, da er überhaupt nicht gelesen wurde. Ich habe den Dunkelmodus ausgeschaltet, die Helligkeit auf dem Bildschirm meines Telefons eingestellt und 151 Mal versucht, den QR-Code zum Unterschreiben zu bekommen. Dies ist ein Softwareproblem. Das passierte schon vor dem Update. Dann habe ich das Update durchgeführt und es funktioniert immer noch nicht. Kein “Später erneut versuchen”, kein “Fail To Scan”, nichts… Die Kamera meiner Ellipal Wallet zeigt den QR-Code unscharf an, und egal wie hell ich meinen Bildschirm einstelle oder wie scharf ich ihn zu machen versuche, es funktioniert immer noch nicht… Es handelt sich entweder um ein fehlerhaftes Produkt oder nach dem, was ich gelesen habe, um ein Softwareproblem… Ich fühle mich gefangen und sehr unwohl dabei… Bitte helfen Sie mir, wieder Vertrauen zu fassen… Ich danke Ihnen

Smart_Cauliflower266
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Oh and I made a video and sent it in… They were having a hard time viewing the video… I know that’s the point… It’s hard to see the QR code when it’s all blurry. I gotta use a 3rd device as it is to record two devices try to scan one another. Oh and to try and keep my QR safe to that it can not be scanned.

Various-Poet-3644
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yes man please we need to raise this as red flag, I’m suffering from this every single time. It only scans when ellipal goes dimmer… but as long as it is bright the camera doesn’t pick the qr code at all. And the problem is there is not option on the cold wallet to set the brightness:(

Smart_Cauliflower266
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Correct. The only other thing I know to do and I’m scared as sh*t to do so is, clear my Ellipal Titan wallet and try to reload it and use my seed phrase to recover my crypto or buy another Ellipal Titan wallet and move it to a different device and quickly take it off the wallet… I’m nervous

Slick50-83
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I have this issue with my ellipal as well. What I do is sign the transactions under a ceiling light and that always fixes the issue. Without the light it is near impossible for me to get it to sign. Hope this helps!

TravisLC909
      Gast
      Up
      Down

There is much fault with Ellipal. I lost out on 100,000 VET due to the fact that Ellipal customer support suggests I used their “passphrase” feature when I know I didn’t and now I cannot get my VET by restoring from mnemonics because I cannot figure out one single word that I know I never chose. Some “security” 🥴 Ellipal is Chinese scammy faulty junk

Ellipal_official
      Gast
      Up
      Down

As our experienced, The problem is from your Mobile phone, If you set switched to X-ray mode, You mobile will unable scan the QR code on Titan. But we need more details for check, Could you please send a scanning video and You mobile phone information for checking to our cs team, cs@ellipal.com

Smart_Cauliflower266
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’m truly believe either I have a faulty device or it’s the App from the Ellipal Application. Please look into the Application we have to download on our phone.

Smart_Cauliflower266
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Thank you everyone who has commented and helped me through this with confidence and yet your experiences. I will try a few things. But I will tell you it is not my phone (Samsung Galaxy Note 8). I use my phone to scan QR codes all the time without problems. Besides the problem is that when I try to Sign a transaction out “it” (Ellipal) will not scan the QR code from my “phone”. There’s no message no nothing. It just simply keeps scanning on my Ellipal to my phone and that’s it… “It” Ellipal Titan can not give me a message if it can not scan or read what “it” Ellipal Titan can not recognize or see.

KTP1970
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The do have some bad cameras on the ellipal in the shipments

KTP1970
      Gast
      Up
      Down

buy a new unit and return after you done transferring to an exchange

Ansicht von 10 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.