Home Foren Ellipal Wallet Ellipal Titan Software Aktualisierung

• Dieses Thema hat 7 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 3 Monaten von jerbwonderwild.
Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

So, endlich habe ich meinen Ellipal, den ich letztes Jahr bestellt habe, benutzt. Die Version, die ich hatte, war 2.9.5 und ich habe versucht, auf die aktuelle Version 3.7.0 zu aktualisieren. Die SD-Karte, die mit dem Gerät geliefert wurde, funktioniert nicht, also plane ich, meine eigene zu verwenden. Ich habe alle Schritte für das Firmware-Update befolgt, aber sobald es 25% erreicht hat, bekomme ich die Fehlermeldung “Fail to Copy Files”. Ich habe die Aktualisierung mehrere Male versucht. Aber jedes Mal erhalte ich die gleiche Fehlermeldung. Mache ich etwas falsch? Hat jemand eine Idee?

pro-sinner
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I use the onn 32gb HC sd card from Walmart it’s $11.00 . It needs to be HC and nothing else. Just normal format of fat32 shouldn’t have to adjust any computer settings. I’ve update 3 times and never had an issue except when using the SD card that came with the titan. I’ve posted this before and others have tried it with the onn card and it works first time.

Ellipal_official
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Please try again with a different SD card (16/32 GB).

ElIVTE
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I was having the same problem but i just bought another sd card from walmart and it worked first try

zalakshah56
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I used 32GB SD card for update.

jerbwonderwild
      Gast
      Up
      Down

did you find a solution? I have had an elliepal for quite some time, and i started only downloading the firmware updates on macs, because when i downloaded them on a windows pc, it would do just as you stated. but with me, its always at 99%. Well i got ellipal as gift for my brother, and he is having the same problem. And he doesnt have access to a mac. I am trying to figure out the solution on my pc right now, because i no longer have a mac either.

i made sure there where no hidden files on the sd card. i formatted the sd card for fat32 with 32gb. i even uncheck the “quick format” option thinking maybe that was the problem.

I am now trying again, this time when downloading, i turned of virus protectioni on my google browser. thinking maybe that is doing something with the file?

Did you have any luck? If you search for this you will see a bunch of this problem, and no solution is ever stated. So if you get it figured out, please post the solution, i will do the same.

pro-sinner
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yup that’s the one. It’s inexpensive and it works.

jerbwonderwild
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Ya i stayed current on the updates. When it works it is super easy. Its just when it doesnt its maddening.
      Try downloading the update on a mac. I know it sounds weird, but it has always worked if the update was downloaded on a mac. I have no idea why. I got 3 new micro sd cards ordered so hopefully that does it.

Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.