Home Foren Ellipal Wallet Ellipal Überweisungsgebühren

• Dieses Thema hat 7 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 8 Monaten von OscarGo7.
Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Neu bei Ellipal Ich habe gerade einen kleinen Betrag von einer Coinbase Wallet auf die Ellipal Wallet App übertragen und dann versucht, diesen Betrag von der Ellipal App Wallet auf Ellipal Titan zu übertragen.

Scheint, als ob es eine “Grundgebühr”~ und auch eine Gas-Gebühr 3,5 GWEI…

Kann jemand erklären, warum diese beiden existieren und warum die Grundgebühr 9,36 so hoch ist und ist es in $$ oder in der Währung, die übertragen wird… wenn ich ETH übertrage, zahle ich sicherlich nicht 9,36 ETH, um die Übertragung zu machen.

EthereumPlayer
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If I want to transfer 0.012 ETH it won’t do the transfer stating Insufficient Funds…I’m only doing this as a test to make sure it works before I do a larger transfer….

Ellipal_official
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The ELLIPAL Cold Wallet and APP works as one, you do not need to send coins from APP to the Cold Wallet to secure your coins.

If you set up and sync the APP properly to the cold wallet, they should be showing the same address and any coins you send to that address are secured by the Cold Wallet.

Apprehensive_Page_48
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Cuz ETH is expensive to all parties involved. Transferring XDC XLM XRP is basically free

Heretic_Prophet
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I just looked into moving some MANA and they’re going to charge $4 to move $200. Ridiculous.

Ellipal_David
      Gast
      Up
      Down

A little confuse, why not transfer to Ellipal Titan from Coinbase wallet directly?

Oc1Chester
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Are the app and Titan not the same thing? Mine have the same address.

OscarGo7
      Gast
      Up
      Down

it would be nice if you could exchange ERC20 token in the Wallet

Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.