Home Foren Ledger Wallet Empfang von nicht unterstützten Münzen in Ledger Live.

• Dieses Thema hat 6 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 8 Monaten von blaze1234.
Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe die Binance Smart Chain App auf meinem Gerät eingerichtet und analog zu Shib, das auf das Ether-Konto geht, habe ich einen nicht unterstützten Memecoin (DOBO) an das BSC-Konto geschickt. Da dieser jedoch nicht unterstützt wird, erscheint nichts.

Bedeutet das, dass der Coin grundsätzlich weg ist? Oder ist es eher so, dass er zwar da ist, aber Ledger nicht mit ihm kommunizieren kann?

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Just use MetaMask, connected to your ledger with Connect Hardware Wallet (on MM).

ozzalot
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Huh…i think i just answered my own question. On BSC scan i can see it went to and resides in the address….

I guess now all i need to know is that….can a BSC wallet be used by other softwares even if it was created with ledger live?

Royal-Author-669
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yes you can use a 3rd party wallet to access the coin.

Dont enter your Ledger seed phrase into anything other than the Ledger device itself. You link the 3rd party wallet to your Ledger.

Ignore all DMs

Wacco_07
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yeah I can see hbar in ledger live but cannot receive any ?!

You-Slice
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Use the new gamestop wallet then connect your ledger to it then you can add the token ticker to your ledger so you can access them.

blaze1234
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The Account-Wallet (seed level) lives on the blockchain independent of any Wallet-Client.

Multiple wallet-clients can access and control different Derivation Path “accounts”, coin types, networks all within the same account-wallet.

Not a great idea to do so with the same DP sub tree though, can cause confusion and errors.

Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.