Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo Leute,

Ich habe eine Frage zur Trezor-Geldbörse und frage mich, ob jemand ähnliche Erfahrungen gemacht hat.

Ich habe eine Trezor T. Ich habe sie gekauft und mehrere Münzen dorthin geschickt, basierend auf Adressen, die die Wallet generiert (btc, vtc, xrp, eth…). Alles war perfekt und alle Münzen blieben dort, sogar mehrere Monate nach den Einzahlungen. Allerdings habe ich mich dieses Jahr zum ersten Mal eingeloggt und eine der Münzen fehlt – eth. Sein Guthaben ist völlig leer.

Soweit ich mich an das Handbuch gehalten habe, denke ich, dass ich alles richtig gemacht habe – ich habe die Wallet gekauft, Münzen an die Adressen geschickt, die sie generiert hat, und sie war monatelang da.

Allerdings sind einige Dinge anders – vor kurzem habe ich mich eingeloggt [suite.trezor.io](https://suite.trezor.io/), statt [wallet.trezor.io](https://wallet.trezor.io/). Und das andere, das ETH-Konto in der Suite hat eine völlig andere Adresse als die, mit der ich mich über [wallet.trezor.io](https://wallet.trezor.io/).

Wenn jemand helfen kann, wäre ich sehr dankbar.

Vielen Dank und einen schönen Tag

R.

Archer_Kirby
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hi,

From your post I can’t completely understand if you reset your trezor wallet and put again the seed phrase. If that is the case and you can’t see the balance, it probably means you just input the seed phrase incorrectly or saved it wrong in the first place.

If only eth is missing and all the rest is ok, I would tell you to check the transactions on the wallet of eth to see if any transaction was made from your account.

But by the ” ETH account within the suite has a completely different address associated” I think you restore the trezor and input the seed phrase incorrectly.

kaacaSL
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hi, if it’s only the ETH that is missing, you can share your ETH address (that has the funds) with our Support team via https://trezor.io/support/technical/issue/

However, if other coins cannot be seen in your wallet either, it means you are looking at a different wallet – make sure you have a correct seed in Trezor and that a correct passphrase is being entered (if you use any).

SerotoninSyndrome666
      Gast
      Up
      Down

RemindMe! 2 days

Curious at how this will play out with company response, etc. Considering getting a Trezor and getting back into the crypto markets soon.

bleudefact
      Gast
      Up
      Down

This is very strange!

What type of ETH web app did you use in the past?
      Try using it again. For example there is myetherwallet or mycrypto.

There is also an older version of myetherwallet which allows you to create custom derivation paths. Try:

m/44’/60′

m/44’/60’/0’/0

m/44’/60’/1’/0

​

Maybe you created a passphrase which you used only for ETH?

Check your notes to see if a passphrase was ever used.

​

One other option is to use a ledger, then set it up using the exact seed phrase. Then try Ledger Live. It will find all ETH under any derivation.

brianddk
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Suite can toggle on passphrase support. This would be the first thing I checked. That is the most likely case. More exotic things, and they would be VERY exotic would be stuff like Derivation is wrong as ubleudefact suggests.

Derivation and passphrase are almost always what these things boil down to.

huskyhunter24
      Gast
      Up
      Down

remindme! 4 days

rasto81
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hello everyone,

thanks a lot for help. I have to admit, unfortunatelly, it was all user mistake.

I was told that the eth balance is missing from Trezor, however, it never got there. The coin address I was sending the coins to was an exchange address and not the trezor one.

I appologize all, especially Trezor team, that was very helpful in resolution.

Have a nice day all

Rasto

Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.