Home Foren KeepKey ETH kann nicht mit KeepKey gesendet werden

• Dieses Thema hat 6 Antworten und 2 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 11 Monaten von AmariCooperRaiders.
Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Jedes Mal, wenn ich versuche, ETH zu senden, friert die Chrome-App einfach ein. Ich gebe die Adresse ein, ich gebe meine PIN ein, ich drücke die Taste auf dem Gerät zweimal… und die App sitzt einfach da und zeigt das “Do you want to send” Bild.

Wenn ich auf Abbrechen drücke, passiert nichts. Wenn ich in der App auf “Zurück” drücke, tut sich nichts.

Ein Neustart der App zeigt an, dass die Nachricht nicht gesendet wurde.

Das Trennen und erneute Verbinden des Keepkeys funktioniert ebenfalls nicht.

Ich bin dabei, zu einer anderen Wallet zurückzukehren… es sei denn, es gibt eine einfache Lösung?

[deleted]
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Looks like the fix was to change which USB port it was plugged into on my computer.

I had the Keepkey plugged into the front of my PC, ie not directly into the motherboard.

Changing to a rear USB3.0 port worked and the device no longer freezes.

EDIT: Nope, that did not in fact work. The TX did not go through. It’s not even registered. Weirdly, a “failed” TX from two night ago DID go through after the device froze. The device is now frozen again. What a joke!

AcceptsBitcoin
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Exact same symptoms happened to me. Was infuriating, it seemed like it was waaay out of sync with the blockchain.

Restarted computer, tried multiple USB ports etc, KeepKey balance was zero so assumed it had worked (I was sweeping everything to Ledger at the time). Five minutes later my balance is back to what it was and the transaction clearly hasn’t been propagated. Repeated this about a dozen times until finally it succeeded and stayed that way.

Don’t know if they use a node service like Infura, but the entire Ethereum network is congested at the moment so my guess is there was significant lag.

Gawdrick
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Same thing for me, I have thousands of dollars in my keepkey that is useless, what a piece of shit.

chr1st1an123
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Same issue here… although BTC worked the ethereum tokens are not movable anymore. I just hope, that trezor does this better.

[deleted]
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Got a response from Keepkey “support ticket”… total cut and paste job, said main culprit was likely to be the cable. The cable that came in the box.

I also liked the bit where they said “try a different computer”. Sure thing guys, I have dozens of computers lying around the house. Or I could just go down to my local library and sit next to an old dude who is surreptitiously jerking off to red carpet photos from the Golden Globes…

AmariCooperRaiders
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Here is the fix: download the keepkey launcher beta
      (https://help.keepkey.com/how-to-guides/how-to-access-beta-releases?from_search=20900257)

Then open the launcher (the new icon next to the url address bar)

Hold down the button on the keepkey as you insert usb plug to launch the firmware update: https://help.keepkey.com/how-to-guides/how-to-update-firmware?from_search=20900249

Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.