Home Foren Ellipal Wallet ETH verschicken

• Dieses Thema hat 4 Antworten und 2 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 2 Jahren, 3 Monaten von Ellipal_official.
Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe seit einiger Zeit Probleme, ETH von meinem Ellipal zu senden. Die App sagt ständig, dass die Transaktion erfolgreich war, aber meine ETH ist immer noch in meiner Wallet abzüglich der Transaktionsgebühren. Bis jetzt habe ich etwa $100 an Transaktionsgebühren bezahlt, ohne dass ETH übertragen wurde. Kann mir jemand sagen, was ich falsch mache?

Kev2Turntt
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You know you can cancel it right ? If you have a pc you can use myeitherwallet

romemil4
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yes I’m sure the address is correct.

Solid-Mess
      Gast
      Up
      Down

It’s prob due to fees. I think Shiba trading is driving the eth network up. Weird that you had trouble. Only thing I ran into was when ellipal has tech issues and it wouldn’t let it send.
      Report it to customer service @ ellipal

Ellipal_official
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Please describe your problem in detail and send it to our customer service.A complete and detailed description will help us to solve the problem as quickly as [possible.It](https://possible.It) would be great if you could give us a video or screenshot. CS e-mail:CS@ellipal.com

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.