Home Foren KeepKey Firmware soeben aktualisiert und kein KeepKey erkannt

• Dieses Thema hat 3 Antworten und 2 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 2 Jahren, 3 Monaten von Crypto-Guide.
Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo,

Ich habe gerade meine Firmware aktualisiert. Mein Keepkey wird jetzt nicht mehr erkannt, er schickt mich zu Shapeshift und wird dort gekoppelt und erkannt. Ich kann alle meine Assets auf Shapeshift sehen.

Ich würde gerne meinen KeepKey Client oder KeepKey Client Beta weiter benutzen. Bitte helfen Sie mir.

Wenn ich meinen anderen KeepKey verwende, der nicht aktualisiert wurde, bleibt der KeepKey bei “Konten laden” einfach hängen. Woran liegt das?

Vielen Dank!

[deleted]
      Gast
      Up
      Down

We have a fix for part of the “loading accounts” issue, but the new version of the KeepKey client that knows about the new firmware is hung up in the chrome web store pending review.

If you want to keep using the KeepKey Client, you’ll need to downgrade your firmware back to 6.2.2 using the KeepKey Client. This will wipe your device. That said, I recommend switching to our new client: shapeshift.com.

doomwhistle
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hello,

So, basically, I will have to use Shapeshift until the fix comes through. Ok, I can do that.
      Is this an issue for all KeepKeys both firware updated and not? I am noticing on both builds.

Thanks for the quick response.

Crypto-Guide
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Just use Electrum, then you don’t need to wait for either the keepkey chrome app update or for shapeshift to properly support things like BIP39 passphrases.

Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.