Home Foren Trezor Wallet Gebühren in Suite irreführend – fühlt sich wie Betrug an

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe die trezor Suite benutzt, um BTC und LTC in DAI in die trezor ETH Wallet zu tauschen.

Für BTC zeigte mir die Suite eine Gebühr (**wirtschaftlich**) von:

Gebühr

**0.00000535 BTC/€0.28**

Für LTC zeigte mir die Suite eine Gebühr von:

Gebühr

**0,00000229 LTC / 0,00 €**

Die Dialoge für den Austausch in der Suite zeigten dasselbe an. Jetzt, nachdem die Transaktionen durchgeführt werden, verlor ich über 30€ in Gebühren.

Gebühr für BTC/DAI:

Gebühr

**0.00476836 ETH / €15.29**

Gebühr für LTC/DAI

**Gebühr 0,00274367 ETH / 8,80 €**

​

Dies wurde nie von Ihrer Suite angegeben! Dies fühlt sich an wie Betrug, wie ich würde nie zu solchen vereinbart haben

Transaktion mit solch unverschämten Gebühren zugestimmt hätte.

Kann mir jemand erklären, was hier passiert ist? Ist dies die Art von Schema Trezor arbeitet

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Fees don’t work the way you think they do.

What Suite shows you for “economic” is the fee _you_ have to pay to move the funds to the exchange.

IOW, if you want to send 1 BTC to be exchanged, you must pay 1.00000535 BTC total.

The offers displayed is how much DAI you get for your 1 BTC. This part is straightforward — you say you sell 1 BTC, the counterparty says they give you 100 DAI for it.

What I think you see as the final fee is what _the exchange_ had to pay to move the specified amount to you. Ethereum fees are frankly quite insane these days, so €15 is very much to be expected.

Now…

My Suite screen shows me that I get ~600 DAI for 0.01 BTC. Your Suite, presumably, showed a similar thing.

The question is:

**Did you receive the amount on offer?** Or did you receive some lower amount?

If your DAI account is now at the same number that Suite promised, there’s nothing unfair about the whole thing. There was a transaction fee paid, but you **did** get what was promised.

You list the fees in ETH, so that seems that these _did not come from your account._

If you received **less DAI** than the offer suggested, say, €15 worth of DAI less, then that’s indeed fishy and such exchange should be avoided.

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I feel like I’m being scammed by fees!
      *proceeds to convert to ERC20 tokens

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

> Is this the type of scheme Trezor works

Trezor doesn’t run the exchanges listed. They are effectively just ads that the exchanges rent out from Trezor after a fashion.

> Can someone explain what happened here

It’s called “spread”. If I offer to sell you 0.001 BTC for €60 at a fee of €0.01, what is the total fee paid? Is it €0.01 or is it €6.58? Your error was in not comparing the exchange quoted price against the current market price. There is no such thing as a “fair” price, only and offer. Which is why the offers feel unfair in retrospect.

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Trezor doesn’t charge ANY fees to receive. That isn’t how crypto works. Only the sending side (like your exchange) charges you … and it tells you the fee before you send.

Trezor simply shows what is on the public blockchain from the transaction generated by the sending side. If you looked up your transaction on the blockchain explorer, you would see exactly the same thing.

Also, Trezor doesn’t charge anything to send. You will pay miner/network fees, yes, but Trezor collects none of that.

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Ok other then smugly comments and schooling about the basic knowledge, no one seems to really know why 9% of the transaction went to nowhere, basically stolen because as I now telling again there was no indication other then the fees I posted already. Since the interface insn’t interactive brokers, pretty small and I went through the exchange processes 4 times (2 of them were dry run to know what is happening), there is no way I could have overseen this.

So either the exchange has some evil spreads, which then is a failure by Trezor not indicating that or showing them in the UX or Trezor puts some fees for using their featured exchanges in UX, which then is a misbehavior again by Trezor.

Is here a Trezor support guy who handles such topics.

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.