Home Foren Trezor Wallet Haben Sie jemals Kryptowährungen direkt von Ihrer Trezor Suite aus gekauft?

Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Frage eines Neulings (sowohl bei Krypto als auch bei Trezor): Wenn man bedenkt, wie teuer es im Moment ist, Krypto von einer CEX (wie z.B. Binance) abzuheben und in eine Hardware-Wallet zu transferieren, macht es da Sinn, Krypto direkt von meinem Trezor zu kaufen (d.h. wäre es nicht wirtschaftlicher)?

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

>Given how expensive it is right now to withdraw crypto from a CEX

That depends on the crypto your withdrawing, iirc coinbase doesn’t actually charge you for withdrawing, it’s just network fees.

Me personally, I did originally buy from the vendors in the trezor suite, which have nothing to do with trezor, but there fees were ridiculously high. It’s much cheaper to buy on Coinbase PRO for example, which is free to use, then transfer to trezor.

But again certain cryptos atm have very high network fees.

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

https://withdrawalfees.com/ check out this site for a list of CEX and their withdrawal fees for various assets.

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I buy most of the times directly from Trezor. Zero issues and have tried all vendors and payment methods available in my country. And the prices are very similar and often better than in other alternatives such Coinbase. Also you know the exactly amount in Crypto you get before paying, so you can compare vendors

Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.