Home Foren Ellipal Wallet Harmony One-Überweisung von Crypto.com

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe vor ein paar Stunden Harmony One von Crypto.com auf mein ELLIPAL übertragen. Crypto.com zeigt die Transaktion als erfolgreich an. In meiner ELLIPAL-Wallet ist es immer noch nicht aufgetaucht.

Ich überprüfe den Harmony Block Explorer… Ich kopiere meine ELLIPAL-Wallet-Informationen und füge sie in den Explorer ein, und die Transaktion wird angezeigt. Die Angaben “von” und “bis” (und alle Identifizierungsbegriffe) stimmen jedoch nicht mit meiner ELLIPAL-Wallet überein.

Ich mache mir Sorgen, dass ich etwas falsch gemacht habe.

Kann mir jemand erklären, was hier los ist?

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Did you check what blockchain you used to transfer from and to? I believe crypto.com is using the native token and ellipal only supports the erc20

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Have you added this token under BNB? If you have added it, refresh it and it will appear. You can contact our service team at [cs@ellipal.com](mailto:cs@ellipal.com) for details.

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

At any rate, it didn’t give me an option. It didn’t state which blockchains AND it didn’t give me any notice that I would be unable to transfer the One tokens out of CDC.

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Have you resolved this?

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Crypto.com only supports harmony blockchain you can’t sent it to a Bnb or eth harmony token the only way to convert from one chain to another is using the bridge u/Ellipal_official should be telling you contact support to see if they can help you recover the tokens it might or might not be possible I don’t know the chain well.

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.