Home Foren Ledger Wallet Hat noch jemand eine schlechte Erfahrung mit dem Ledger-Support gemacht?

• Dieses Thema hat 8 Antworten und 2 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 11 Monaten von OneUp5782.
Ansicht von 8 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Mein Nano S ist im Grunde genommen kaputt gegangen und lässt sich nicht mehr einschalten, wenn er an einen Computer angeschlossen ist. Es ist gut innerhalb der Garantie, aber ich habe von Ledger-Support ein paar Mal jetzt in den letzten paar Wochen geisterte. Ich bin mir nicht sicher, wie es jetzt weitergehen soll. Kann mir jemand aus der Community einen Tipp geben, wie ich meinen Ersatz bekommen kann?

SassyStylesheet
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yes, everyone. See other posts in subreddit.

hepcat-6591
      Gast
      Up
      Down

No. Quite the opposite.
      And just recently.

ThirdGenGamerYT
      Gast
      Up
      Down

My support experience was okay. Not great, not terrible. The worst part was waiting for someone to respond at first, but it was better once I got a hold of someone there at support. My issues were solved, but yeah there is a lot of improvement that is needed for their support.

Abrecus
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Honestly I almost went with another hardware wallet after looking at all the issues here with support and people posting about QC issues. I still ended up going with ledger because several family and friends had them and really praised them. None of them had QC issues. I am not sure if there is a large scale QC issue or just a larger than normal one, but the number of people complaining about getting support here worried me for sure. Luckily mine are both working great so far.

I thing the longer term concern is if they cannot support their product, will that kill the company eventually. It might even be why they have started advertising crypto on the mobile home screen over showing users their portfolio as priority. My hope is they are just going through a rough patch and will come out ahead soon.

btchip
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Please provide your ticket number and an agent will get back to you

CryptoKnight360
      Gast
      Up
      Down

At first, Ledger was responsive to Hardware issues and would respond immediately. I received my replacement Nano X before I even shipped the defective one back. Problem is that they have a serious hardware QC problem and they’ve realized that and it’s no longer financially viable to replace all the defective units so they ignore customers. That’s what I THINK is happening honestly.

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

> My Nano S has essentially bricked and will not turn on when connected to a computer

Are you sure it’s the just the display that went super dim? That’s a common issue with the Nano S.

Go in a completely dark room, plug your ledger, and look carefully at the screen, maybe with a magnifier if you have one… If you see something very dim, then the issue is easily fixable, as a replacement display unit for the nano S costs only about $5.

OneUp5782
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I would reach out via Twitter with your case number. I had a doa nano s plus and got a replacement within 2 weeks. Just be careful about fake support DM request. Never give you. Seeds to no one.

Ansicht von 8 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.