Home Foren Ellipal Wallet Hat noch jemand große Probleme mit der Aktualisierung des Kontostands durch Ellipal. Ich weiß, dass sie immer langsam sind, aber ich habe ltc vor 20 Stunden gesendet. Ich habe die Adresse und die Kette überprüft. Alles ist normal, außer auf Ellipals Seite. Es steht nicht einmal etwas aus. Ich denke, ich bin über ellipal an diesem Punkt.

• Dieses Thema hat 10 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr von Ellipal_David.
Ansicht von 10 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hat noch jemand große Probleme mit der Aktualisierung des Guthabens durch Ellipal. Ich weiß, dass sie schon immer langsam waren, aber ich habe vor 20 Stunden ltc gesendet. Ich habe die Adresse und die Kette überprüft. Alles ist normal, außer auf Ellipals Seite. Es steht nicht einmal etwas aus. Ich denke, ich bin über ellipal an diesem Punkt.

Reembo66
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yeah I got a lot of people to purchase ELLIPAL also, I got me another cold wallet, they definitely have to many issues. Great product,and they do straighten this out for you , it just takes up ur time which is extremely inconvenient. It seems has if the are with the Titan, I think the mini has less issues. I could be wrong, but if I’m right, they needs to exchange everyone who has the Titan to the mini and refund the rest, especially if they continue with these issues. They actually are losing they niche in the market. Shame on them !!! It’s way to early in the game for all these issues.

RealityOnVR
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I have both the ellipal titan and the safepal and i have to say….. the safepal app is just way better. I mean surely it just isnt that hard to update the app. Thats all that the issue is here. The hardware is great and robust…… ok the touchscreen is cheap and chinese but functional! Really slack on the app, like so bad compared to literally any other app. The only good side is the staking….but still for that get a ledger. I was disappointed to say the least. Still, pulling the ellipal titan out of the ‘leather’ case is satisfying and i do love the hardware. MAKE THE APP BETTER!

GuavaSensitive3154
      Gast
      Up
      Down

YEP & NO HELP. MY APP HAS BEEN FROZEN FOR 3 DAYS. I HATE ELLIPAL. NO HELP, NO ANSWER WHY APP ALWAYS FREEZES. I BELIEVE ELLIPAL IS A SCAM.

kingscurse23
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I feel bad also, I got everyone around me to buy ellipals. They are all having issues also. From constant incorrect balances to not being able to send dot. The list goes on and only gets worse over time.

kingscurse23
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I just saw the air gap makes it slow, “not being connected” makes sense I synced it and was fine.

These-Economics3226
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Ellipal is sometimes very slow, especially during high traffic times. Sometimes they are doing maintenance and it slows the process. It’s happened to me. Do you have the latest update on your Titan?

Beneficial-Mango-955
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I ended of dropping my Ellipal and getting an NGRAVE cold wallet. Ellipal was janky at times too.

RevolutionIll1669
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Prices were stuck for days, I reached out to support and got phished for $24000 I believe all gone

Ellipal_official
      Gast
      Up
      Down

We just fixed the price date disconnect issue, Please go access APP to check the balance again apologize for any inconvenience

Ellipal_David
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I am ashamed to see the problem every day, i will push Ellipal team fix that

Ansicht von 10 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.