Home Foren Ledger Wallet Hauptbuch und Metamaske

Ansicht von 2 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe mich gefragt, ob es Schaden anrichten kann, wenn ich mein Ledger live mit Metamask überbrücke?

Ich muss metamask verwenden und liebe den Schutz von ledger. Allerdings bin ich nicht sicher, ob eine Brücke wie diese Blätter meine Vermögenswerte anfällig für jedermann.

Ich danke Ihnen für Ihre Antwort im Voraus!

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

No harm can ne done by the bridge. Your private keys never leave the ledger, so they are never exposed.

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

i wish i could simply get the bridge to work now that ledger doesnt work without it. im losing money right now because without live bridge my ledger doesnt ask me to sign and yet the live bridge opening never launches, im sweating in great frustration right now trying to launch it. why cant they put a button in the UI to open it if they are going to make it buggy? whats worse is they just did an update saying it was fixed and working and it actually is not. so annoying and costly 😭 i need to find a more reliable hardware wallet now for sure, this is unacceptable failings in crypto wallet land i cannot stand this, what a nightmare. totally made things worse with this new forced live bridging non option and then failed the update… does anyone know how i can simply get the bridge open to be asked to sign with ledger once more siiigh

Ansicht von 2 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.