Home Foren Trezor Wallet HILFE! GELDER WERDEN IN DER TREZOR SUITE NICHT ANGEZEIGT

• Dieses Thema hat 5 Antworten und 2 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 10 Monaten von Gh0st_Pirate_LeChuck.
Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe mein Portemonnaie einige Zeit lang unbeaufsichtigt gelassen. Jetzt habe ich kürzlich den Inhalt überprüft, aber aus irgendeinem Grund wird nur BTC angezeigt und sonst nichts. Ich bin mir sicher, dass ich andere Münzen zu Trezor hinzugefügt habe, aber es wird nichts angezeigt, egal wie ich die Wallet manipuliere. Bitte helfen Sie mir 🙏🙏🙏

kaacaSL
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hi, could you specify which cryptocurrencies you’re missing? Some cannot be used in Trezor Suite so that could be the reason for not seeing those.

Xlago
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Same thing happened with me and my Ether. I just had to update the firmware and it all showed up.

CryptoEscape
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yeah it happens sometimes.

One thing though, as long as your key has been stored properly, your funds are safe! So please don’t panic, even though I know it’s scary!

Sometimes you have to re upload the accounts, check the derivation path (especially with ethereum), update the firmware, etc,

raymonddurk
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You’re going to need to be way more specific. It’s either there and we can help or this is another April fool’s my funds got stolen post which are getting annoying.

Gh0st_Pirate_LeChuck
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Just add the crypto names you’re missing to the suite. Happened to me. Once you add them back you will see your funds.

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.