Home Foren Ledger Wallet Ich habe ein X & S und sie funktionieren beide gut!

• Dieses Thema hat 10 Antworten und 2 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 11 Monaten von CryptogenicallyFroze.
Ansicht von 10 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe so viele Beiträge über Nano X/S gesehen, die nicht richtig funktionieren und wollte nur mitteilen, dass ich selbst dies nicht als typisch empfunden habe. Ich hatte einige Bedenken bei der Bestellung meiner zweiten Nano (Clear S) nach dem Lesen so viele Horrorgeschichten, aber bei der Ankunft fand ich es in einwandfreiem Zustand ohne Vorschäden oder ein anderes Problem zu sein.

Das einzige Problem, das ich hatte, war, dass ich das RICHTIG VOR dem S+ bestellt habe 🤦♂️.

Werde aber trotzdem ein S+ bestellen:)

patoshinakamoto
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I have an X…..works great…

The S…. glitchy screen..

Just gotta say that the difference between the build quality of the two is significant. The x makes me feel like a futuristic boss. The S makes me feel l am playing with a Lego.

Foreign_Jackfruit_70
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Same: I have the X and the S and both are perfectly fine. The X’s battery isn’t very efficient whatsoever, but I didn’t purchase the X for its wireless/mobile functionality, I purchased it for its storage.

CosmicCarpool
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Happy with the hardware. The ledger live mobile app seems to be getting worse and worse. The graphs don’t update and the clear cache button straight up doesn’t work. Not to mention Cosmos hardly works at all.

pil0t
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I have an X from a while back and it has worked great from day 1. My only problem is all the crypto in my X, I bought at all time high prices 🤷‍♂️

V3Qn117x0UFQ
      Gast
      Up
      Down

good for you.

still doesn’t change the fact many are experiencing issues that aren’t being resolved adequately.

btchip
      Gast
      Up
      Down

It might not be very clear in a support forum, but this is what most users are experiencing

ZestycloseGur9056
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Ordered the x, it’s works as it should

cryptone881
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I think people just don’t know how to use them all my ledgers are fine lol

NoskaOff
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I have an S and 2 S Plus Genesis Edition and they also work perfectly

CryptogenicallyFroze
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Nice try Ledger

Ansicht von 10 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.