Home Foren Trezor Wallet Ich habe gerade eine E-Mail von Trezor über einen kompromittierten Server erhalten. Gibt es weitere Neuigkeiten über den Hack?

• Dieses Thema hat 10 Antworten und 2 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 11 Monaten von CrypoFiend.
Ansicht von 10 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Es hat sich herausgestellt, dass es ein Betrug ist. Klicken Sie nicht auf die Schaltfläche in der E-Mail mit der Aufschrift “Neueste Version herunterladen”. Besuchen Sie immer die offizielle Website in einem anderen Browser. Die E-Mail sieht sehr überzeugend aus. Stellen Sie sicher, dass Sie über die offizielle Anwendung, die Sie bereits installiert haben, nach Updates suchen – nicht über einen externen Link.

leprcn623
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The email address mine came from was [“noreply@trezor.us](mailto:”noreply@trezor.us)”. All the other emails I have received from them since 2017 have been from [“noreply@trezor.io](mailto:”noreply@trezor.io)”. Seems real Phishy to me.

nicanotenmon
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The SCAMERS have attacked my post by downvoting it. LOL

Vacman85
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Following

ternarylabs
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Shit, I got it too man. Was about to panic. Phew!!! How the fuck did they get out emails though?

slewograf86
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Will clicking on the link in the email do anything to my Android phone? Whatever the malicious linked opened was immediately closed. No other interaction with the phishing email.

Proton256
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Just received the same email. Checked the Trezor Suite site and there was no information on any hack.

SkewerSk8r
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Delete the email or if you installed it, hopefully you didn’t connect your trezor to it.. yikes.. nuke OS ASAP

SCAM.

LETHAL-DANgER
      Gast
      WBDubya
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I received this email as well. Proton Mail flagged it as a possible phishing attempt. I don’t have a trezor but downloaded the suite to check it out when I was researching wallets. Curious how scammers would have accessed Trezor email list.

CrypoFiend
      Gast
      Up
      Down

This is a SCAM. DO NOT CLICK THE LINK

Ansicht von 10 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.