Home Foren Ledger Wallet Ich habe Ledger live gelöscht, weil ich dachte, ich könnte es wiederherstellen, und ich glaube, ich habe alles verloren?!

• Dieses Thema hat 14 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 7 Monaten von pringles_ledger.
Ansicht von 14 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Also, fangen wir im April an. Ich habe meinen Pin 3 Mal auf meinem Nano X gesperrt. Ich musste zurücksetzen, keine Sorge, ich habe meine Passphrase. Ich weiß nicht, ob ich Start als neues Gerät oder mit Passcode gewählt habe. Ich glaube, ich habe “als neues Gerät starten” gewählt, das ist ein Problem, glaube ich. Also, Ledger Live zeigt mir meine Bestände an. Wenn ich etwas verschieben will, wird mir ein Fehler mit der Passphrase angezeigt, die mit diesem Konto verknüpft ist, wenn ich es senden will. Also versuche ich es weiter. Immer derselbe Fehler. Ich sehe, dass es aktualisiert werden muss, also habe ich das getan. Immer noch derselbe Fehler. Jetzt bin ich verwirrt. Wenn ich die Ledger Live App lösche, sagt einer, kann man das neue Ledger Live neu laden und es wird mit der Passphrase zurückkommen. Also habe ich Ledger Live hart gelöscht und neu installiert. Ich muss wissen, ob ich das Konto wiederherstellen und laden kann. Mein Guthaben wurde nicht wiederhergestellt, als ich es angeschlossen habe. Ich habe die App-Daten im Roaming-Ordner gelöscht. Dann habe ich sie aus dem Papierkorb wiederhergestellt. Ich hoffe, dass das Problem behoben werden kann. Ich versuche, so viel wie möglich zu recherchieren, bin aber besorgt, dass ich zu viele andere Vorschläge aus Videos ausprobiere. Ich habe buchstäblich die Ledger Live-App gelöscht, die mir durch die Anzeige meines Vermögens etwas Hoffnung gegeben hat. Jetzt habe ich eine Reihe von Nullen neben meinem Vermögen. Ich brauche ein Gebet Leute.

​

​

NO SCAMMERS< Ich gebe Ihnen meine Informationen nicht.

Phil63
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If you still have your recovery phrase you don’t need to worry, from what you mentioned after reset you may have setup as a new device- this would create new recovery phrase which was not associated to the accounts on ledger live. Hence the error.

What you need to do is reset the ledger nano x again > use the option ‘restore from recovery phrase’ (perform only on your ledger device) > then setup associated accounts on ledger live, you should see your crypto after that.

rufus2785
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You keep saying passphrase. Did you add a passphrase to the account? Passphrase and recovery phrase are two different things. If your passphrase you mention a 24 word combination? Or something else?

If you have added an extra passphrase to the account in addition to your recovery phrase ands you don’t know that, that will be a problem I think. If it’s just the 24 words and you have them, just use them to recover the account.

btc_clueless
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Your post is really hard to follow, I am not sure what happened there. It seems you are unfamiliar with how Ledger works.

1. The seed words (usually 12 or 24) aka “recovery phrase” are paramount. This is all you need to restore your wallet. You first mention a “passcode” ( I assume you mean the seed words?) and then you mention “passphrase” which is a 25th word as an extra security option. See here: [https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005214529-How-to-set-up-a-passphrase-?docs=true](https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005214529-How-to-set-up-a-passphrase-?docs=true) (I assume this is not what you meant with passphrase)
      2. When you open the Ledger Live app it only shows you your crypto holdings because it knows your wallet address and just shows you what’s currently in there (the data is pulled from your address on the blockchain, not from your connected hardware wallet). The Ledger Live app alone does not allow you to transfer crypto elsewhere. To do that you always need the Ledger device and be able to unlock it. Also, if you changed your seed (and thus have a new wallet), Ledger Live might still show your old accounts that you saved previously.
      3. You say when you try to send out crypto “it say error with the passphrase associated with this account”. This doesn’t sound right. To send out crypto from Ledger Live you do not need any passphrase. You just need to connect your Ledger hardware wallet, unlock it by entering the PIN (usually 6 or 8 digits) and that’s it.
      4. Beware of downloading fake Ledger Live apps that will ask you for your recovery phrase aka seed words. The seed should never ever be typed into a computer or phone – only into the hardware wallet itself in case or restoring an existing wallet.

frps24
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Reinstall it, connect your ledger device and re-add your assets.

https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/4404389482641-Add-your-accounts?docs=true

isthefridge
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Just curious of the status? Did you figure out your situation?

4w0k3
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I deleted my Ledger Live app purposely with the intention of a fresh re-install just this week. I plugged my Nano in and followed the prompts, it recognized the Nano and everything went smoothly.

I’m sure you’ll get this sorted out, your crypto hasn’t gone anywhere. It’s still there, breathe.

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

It is called 24-words recovery/seed phrase, not passphrase.

No, you did not lose anything, so calm.down.

You should just reset your ledger device and enter your 24-word recovery/seed phrase it in (in “recover”, when you setup the ledger after reset).

Then start ledger live, connect your ledger device, remove any empry accounts that you see in ledger live, and “add account” for each account you had. Your accounts and their balances will re-appear in ledget live.

Note: NEVER enter or type your 24-word recovery/seed phrase in a computer. It sould ONLY be entered in the ledger device.

frps24
      Gast
      Up
      Down

As long as you have the correct recovery phrase you should be able to complete the recovery processof the Ledger Nano X, reinstall the apps for the crypto or tokens you owned, then add the assets one at a time. When you add the asset wait for the process to sync and discover existing account.

If you don’t have the correct recovery phrase written down, you won’t able to restore your private key to regain access to your previous accounts.

Pots454
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Everything you have would be connected with the original set of words.

If you don’t have the original words/phrase or whatever it’s gone.

if you have original words you started with you should be ok eventually.

Ok_Listen5215
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I FOUND MY 24 word recovery phrase! I was putting in a 12 word phrase the whole time!!!! HOLY COW THANK YOU ALL

SergMOrg
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Kind of confusing your question. Ledger live will connect to the ledger hardware and after you install each application that you have tokens, you will see the tokens associated with the address generated with the 24 seed in the ledger. You don’t need to keep any file from the previous installation of ledger. Be sure you install from the official ledger site. Never enter your seed in ledger live or any other software only on the hardware.

If you get the same error again after reinstalling ledger live and the applications for your tokens, you may want to explain what error you see

SergMOrg
      Gast
      Up
      Down

First, as long as you have your 24 word seed phrase, you haven’t lost anything. The tokens don’t reside in ledger live or the hardware.

Try this video for insructions how to install ledger live

LostOpportunitieZ
      Gast
      Up
      Down

When I had an error transferring funds out of ledger, all I did was delete the account (ie. BTC, ETH) and then add it back with the ledger.

pringles_ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hey there, and thanks for reaching out. We’d be happy to take a closer look into this with you and provide you with the best options. Hit the “Help” button on the bottom right corner of our website to submit a ticket to our support team and we’ll work together to find a solution!
      https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us

Ansicht von 14 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.