Home Foren Trezor Wallet Importieren von Ledger Nano X Seed Phrase auf Trezor Model T

• Dieses Thema hat 3 Antworten und 2 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 10 Monaten von TheUltimateSalesman.
Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe derzeit Ledger Nano X und möchte Trezor Model T als zusätzliche Geldbörse kaufen. Ich möchte meine 24 Seed Phrase von Ledger Nano X auf Trezor Model T importieren.

Ich weiß, dass der Import von 24 Seed Phrases auf dem Trezor möglich ist, obwohl die Standardeinstellung für brandneue Seed Phrases 12 ist.

Meine Frage ist, ob ich Probleme mit meinem Trezor habe, wenn ich auf einige Dapps und andere Desktop-Wallets wie Yoroi, Daedalus Wallet usw. zugreife?

Wann wird Trezor dieses Problem beheben, wenn es gelöst wurde?

Kann ich über die Trezor problemlos auf meine Standard-Wallets bei Ledger zugreifen?

Können Trezor und Ledger dieselbe Adressableitung einrichten (z. B. 44/00/00)?

Crypto-Guide
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You will have issues on a few fronts, but they are all resolvable.

Firstly, Trezor and ledger use different derivation paths for things like Eth, particularly in terms of how they increment through accounts. (So depending on how you were using your Ledger, this might not even matter) Basically Ledger Live and Metamask can happily use either, but with a Trezor you don’t have the same options. (So you may need to just manually move everything to the Trezor paths)

Secondly, Cardano is a disaster as far as standards go, so you will need to specify that your Trezor uses Ledger compatible derivation if you want to have the same accounts in Yoroi. Fortunately this is now possible with Trezor (or will be shortly, haven’t checked if the new functionality has been merged in to the official firmware), but you will need to manually change this via the command line. See https://github.com/trezor/trezor-firmware/pull/1873 (it’s in the firmware but whether it’s supported in software yet is another issue)

Finally, for things like Bitcoin it will “just work”.

SpringMission9020
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I actually did this with a Model T to a Nano X with no issues.
      Long story short but I thought my Trezor may have been compromised so for peace of mind, I bought a Ledger and transfered all my assets to the new device, wiped the Trezor and imported my Ledger seed to it and now use both devices as backups.

TheUltimateSalesman
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I don’t know about the derivation of addresses (should be the same), but the seed is used to re-create the keys. It doesn’t matter what platform, as long as it accepts seeds of the correct length.

Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.