Home Foren Ledger Wallet Ineffiziente Fonds Problem.

• Dieses Thema hat 6 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 4 Monaten von Zippyvinman.
Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hey Leute, ich brauche einen Teil meiner Bitcoin, um eine Rechnung zu bezahlen und ich muss auf meine Bitcoin zugreifen. Aber wenn ich das tue, sagt es Ineffechient Fonds. Obwohl ich 1600 btc habe. Ich habe nicht das neueste Update von Ledger auf meinem Macbook, weil es sich nicht installieren lässt. Das könnte damit zu tun haben. Aber ich weiß nicht, was zu tun ist.

Ich weiß, dies ist online eine gute unterstützende Seele nicht ein Dieb sein. Wie auch immer, ich danke euch Jungs für das Lesen

TaterTots_Ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

First and foremost, use our installer [here](https://www.ledger.com/ledger-live/download) to manually update Ledger Live. I suspect that alone will fix your issue. It is possible that you’re experiencing a display bug that affected a number of BTC users this summer. *Before you update it may be worth noting the current version of Ledger Live you’re running Settings > About > Version.*

Once Ledger Live is up-to-date, connect to the My Ledger tab and make sure your device firmware and BTC app are updated.

If the issue persists, clear your cache by opening the Ledger Live settings > help > clear cache.

Push comes to shove if none of this helps, open a ticket or come live chat with an agent [here](https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/categories/4404376139409?docs=true).

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The message is “ineffechient fund”???

overratedraincoat
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Are trying to transfer all the btc? Might need to do all but $10 to cover the fees?

rickie_k
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Are the transaction fees adjusted correctly?

pha3th0n
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I assume you are using Ledger Live?

You could try another wallet SW that supports Ledger – basically replace LL by something else.

I can’t make any recommendation though – perhaps others here will chime in.

Zippyvinman
      Gast
      Up
      Down

1. Update ledger live by following linked shared from support below (don’t listen to people in DMs)
      2. Update BTC app on your ledger
      3. Like someone else mentioned, usually you won’t need fees of more than ~15 (conservative estimate) to send ~1500ish.

Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.