Home Foren KeepKey Integration mit {Bitcoin,Litecoin} Kern

• Dieses Thema hat 3 Antworten und 2 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 10 Monaten von ThrudTheBarbarian.
Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe also gerade den KeepKey bekommen – und jetzt möchte ich ihn benutzen. Es gibt eine FAQ zur Übertragung von einer Börse auf den KeepKey, was in Ordnung ist, aber es gibt nichts über eine Integration mit den computerbasierten Geldbörsen.

Ist das also dasselbe? Erzeugen Sie einfach eine Empfangsadresse auf dem KeepKey und überweisen dann das Geld? Bevor ich $$$ überweise, möchte ich sicherstellen, dass ich das Richtige tue…

ghaleon1965
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yes, you basically replace the wallet on your computer. Once I got my KeepKey I moved my Bitcoins from Bitcoin Core on my Mac to my KeepKey.

That’s not a stupid question. Especially when it comes to your money, better safe than sorry.

KeepKeyMolly
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Getting funds on your KeepKey is the same from an exchange as it is a software wallet. Generate a receive address for the coin you are trying to receive on your KeepKey, copy the address, confirm the address matches on your device, and then paste the address in the wallet you are sending from.

ThrudTheBarbarian
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I guess what I’m asking is: does the device somehow work *with* the wallet on your computer, or does it *replace* the wallet on your computer (ie: you transfer everything to it and use its Chrome app interface from then on).

Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.