Home Foren Ledger Wallet Ist es möglich, einen Cross-Chain-Swap durchzuführen, ohne an eine Börse zu senden?

• Dieses Thema hat 5 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 8 Monaten von SD5150.
Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich sehe, dass sie vor kurzem einige Swap-Updates hinzugefügt, aber es ist nur BTC und ETH es scheint.

Gibt es eine API oder eine Möglichkeit, Cross-Chain-Swap ohne Verschieben von meinen Ledger-Wallets?

Das spezifische Szenario, das ich versuche zu lösen/brachte dies auf;
      Brave zahlt in BAT aus, Uphold erlaubt nur das Senden über BTC, ETH und XRP. BTC und ETH Gebühren essen in der Regel einen großen Teil eines Monats BAT Auszahlung. Also benutze ich XRP, aber ich will nicht XRP.

Wie würde ich zu einer Münze wechseln, die ich tatsächlich möchte, ohne von Uphold zu Coinbase (oder Kraken oder was auch immer CEX) zu Ledger zu gehen.

Crypto_Mack4
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’ve used ChangeNow in the past, you still have to swap though to something other than BAT. ChangeNow let’s you send one coin and receive another.

Just convert your bat to something uphold let’s you transfer and has low fees, like xrp or ltc. Send your xrp to ChangeNow, select which crypto you want back and put in your Ledger address.

You’ll still get hit with fees for sending and swapping but depending on network fees for your preferred coin it may be cheaper.

Crypto_Mack4
      Gast
      Up
      Down

It is a bit of a dance, the big issue is that Uphold limits what coins/tokens can be sent to other wallets so you have to get it into something you can send outside of Uphold.

ChangeNow is nice in the fact there is no account creation or KYC it just swaps one coin for another.

When gas was super high it did save me some on the fees but gas has come down, last EYH transfer I did a week ago I paid about $.65 sending from Uphold to my Ledger.

chuoni
      Gast
      Up
      Down

To exchange coins you need, well, an exchange.

It’s not like these service providers that Ledger uses are not exchanges, they are. Using them is just convenient because the funds are directly transferred to your Ledger’s addresses. But for that convenience you pay a hefty fee.

Cheapest solution has always been to transfer to an exchange of your choice, swap it over there, and send it back to your Ledger’s addresses.

BLNSKI
      Gast
      Up
      Down

To do so without sending any funds to an exchange, link your ledger to metamask on chrome. Now whenever u want to swap currency simply just go on uniswap online, connect to metamask, and swap whatever u like. This is how you trade defi

It always requires an extra step as the ledger itself is not an exchange, it’s a wallet. A cold offline one no less

SD5150
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Don’t want XRP? I would look into Ripple a lot more. It’s one of the coins with the most utility. But I know that doesn’t help you transfer things across, just something to plan for the future.

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.