Home Foren Trezor Wallet Ist mein Trezor gefährdet?

• Dieses Thema hat 5 Antworten und 2 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 10 Monaten von senditFrmU2M.
Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe gerade meinen Trezor angeschlossen und die Trezor Suite geöffnet. Sobald ich den Trezor angeschlossen hatte, erschien eine Meldung auf dem Bildschirm, die besagte, dass eine neue Firmware installiert wurde (ich habe die vollständige Meldung nicht verstanden, denke, es war 2.43 oder so ähnlich).

Für mich ist das seltsam, denn jedes Mal, wenn es ein Trezor-Update gibt, wird es über die Trezor Suite angezeigt. Das ist das erste Mal, dass ich das gesehen habe.

Kann jemand bestätigen, ob das echt ist oder nicht?

matejcik
      Gast
      Up
      Down

My guess is you entered the bootloader by mistake.

Hold your Trezor in one hand and make circles on the screen with your thumb, and at the same time, plug in the USB cable with your other hand. If I’m right, you’ll see the same message again. That’s the bootloader telling you what is the current firmware version and vendor.

SpringMission9020
      Gast
      Up
      Down

There is a scam email going around prompting users to download a new version of SUITE from Trezor.us. It’s a scam address, only download from Trezor.io. And of course never enter your seed into any website even if it looks legit. The seed should only be entered on your device and never do it if you are prompted by some program or person you’re not familiar with.

HutcHJC
      Gast
      Up
      Down

There was a spam email that went out. Verify you downloaded the suite from Trezor.io…

tmflambert86
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Mine also needed a update from the trezor suite I just downloaded. Any information on this? This was after I factory reset it. Thanks

senditFrmU2M
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I signed on to my Trezor yesterday needed an update it had been a month since I got on it last. I would say not a scam

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.