Home Foren Trezor Wallet Ist meine Brieftasche kompromittiert?

Ansicht von 11 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo zusammen, ich habe das Trezor Model T gekauft und benutze es jetzt seit etwa einem Monat. Heute Morgen ist ein zufälliger Token in meiner Wallet aufgetaucht. Kann mir jemand, der sich mit Cold Storage auskennt, sagen, ob es möglich ist, dass ein Hacker mein Geld abziehen könnte? Ich habe gelesen, dass es unmöglich ist, gehackt zu werden, wenn ich mein physisches Gerät und meine Passphrase offline aufbewahre. Wenn ich dieses Token einfach ignoriere, ist dann alles in Ordnung? Oder gibt es irgendwelche Schritte, die ich jetzt unternehmen muss? Ich danke allen für ihre Zeit und Hilfe.

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

looks like potentially dust attack. You should isolate this token and not use it in order to avoid getting visible for the hacker on the blockchain.

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Trezor not hacked. Someone sent a shitcoin to your public address. I just don’t touch it. My old wallet has many shitcoins that I don’t know where they came from or what they are, but I never lost funds.

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Just ignore it

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I get BS tokens sent to my ETH wallets on a regular basis. It is annoying but the only option is to ignore it. Your funds are safe.

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Is it KICK?

There’s videos about these scam tokens online.

Experts say to literally just completely ignore it. Don’t interact with it at all.

They said if you interact with it, it can somehow use your wallet..

Idk any more than that…

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

What token is it? Back in the day, loads of coins were “airdropped” into (Especially ETH) wallets in the hope that folks would start using them. I got about a dozen different ERC-20 tokens that way. A couple of them have actually increased in value and become mainstream enough to be worth something. Most did not.

I have also heard that there are some scam coins going around that are being sent out and transacting these can be problematic. I’ve never interacted with any of my airdropped coins, so I wouldn’t know what happens.

If the ticker of the token shows up on something like coinmarketcap and it has a reasonable user base it might be legit. If not, maybe just leave it alone. It won’t do anything for it to stay in your hard wallet. It’s not like they have your private key. Only your public one. No harm unless you somehow compromise your private key.

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Can you tell us which new coin sent to your wallet? Like other said, depending on coins you have, you can receive those airdrops occasionally.

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

May be just an air drop. This is no threat.

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Likely dusting if a low value random coin. Great breakdown here https://www.gemini.com/cryptopedia/crypto-dusting-attack-bitcoin

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

It’s a spam airdrop. Ignore it.

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yes, you are fucked up.

Ansicht von 11 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.