Home Foren Ledger Wallet Kaufte ein Billfodl für Saatgutwörter

• Dieses Thema hat 11 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 1 Monat von March66.
Ansicht von 11 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Also ich habe ein Billfodl für meine Saatgutwörter gekauft.
      Meine Frage ist nun, wo ich ihn sicher aufbewahren kann?
      In einem Bankschließfach?
      Vergraben?

Offen für Ideen und neugierig, was andere getan haben, um zu speichern und zu schützen dort Seed für die Langstrecke.
      https://privacypros.io/products/the-billfodl/

VariousJackfruit
      Gast
      Up
      Down

He hid it in the one place he knew he could hide somethin’. His ass. Five long years, he wore this billfodl up his ass. Then when he died of dysentery, he gave me the billfodl. I hid this uncomfortable hunk of metal up my ass for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the billfodl to you.

santerv666
      Gast
      Up
      Down

i just got a keystone cuz im poor. Let me know your ideas of where to store! I honestly thought id store it in the trunk of my car because nobody ever goes there but me. But what if on the slimmest chance my car gets stolen??? Then theyd have my car and my 0.00006000 btc!!!

BDM-Archer
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I don’t like the idea of having an entire phrase anywhere. I got steel dog tags and made 3 sets. A single set doesn’t complete the seed. But any 2 sets combined, is the complete phrase. Better security and if you lose a set you still have entire phrase. Store them in vastly different amd secure areas.

TasteCreative9560
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Safety deposit box defeats the whole being in control of your own money part. If you can’t access the bank for some reason you may not be able to get your funds.

Uno-91
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I have a Cryptosteel Capsule which is stored in a safe. I always carry one of the keys and the other key is in a remote location.

SnooStories5425
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The idea with the floor boards is great! Don’t tell anyone but I have a gas furnace so I unscrewed a few things and attached it to the inner wall of it. ( the top because it sits a little low. Not enough to warrant a squat but enough to be easily overlooked.)

joey_5ama
      Gast
      Up
      Down

There are videos of these warping and failing under heat.

FuriousGeorge50
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Honestly, set a passphrase for the account and store it somewhere like under the floorboards.

VerdantCabbage
      Gast
      Up
      Down

How do I just get some more of those recovery sheets they include with a Ledger? Don’t want to spend a hundred bucks or more on a product that while it does store your seed phrase, is quite complicated in use.

Reccon0xe
      Gast
      Up
      Down

They arnt great for seed storage, can open and fall out, can bend etc. Crypto capsule or even crypto tag is better. Still better than paper I guess.

March66
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You may also want to consider the steel plate or steel capsule solution in case of flood or fire. I haven’t pulled the trigger on a hardware wallet yet but I did order the black seed ink steel plates for when I do. These plates are cheaper than most because you just scratch the words into the metal, and they don’t have the risk of the letters going out of order like the billfodl for example, which can get warped in fire to the degree that the letter blocks fall out.

Ansicht von 11 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.