Home Foren KeepKey keepkey Daten verloren – ich habe nur 11 von 12 Wiederherstellungswörtern

• Dieses Thema hat 6 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 10 Monaten von [deleted].
Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Als ich heute meinen KeepKey angeschlossen habe. Ich bekam eine Meldung, dass ich ihn neu initialisieren muss. Als ich den Wiederherstellungscode eingab, stellte ich fest, dass ich nur 11 der 12 Wörter hatte. Es sieht so aus, als ob das ziemlich einfach zu knacken wäre. Kennt jemand eine Software zum Knacken des BIP 39. Ich brauche nur einen Code, um die ersten paar Bitcoin-Adressen mit einer Reihe von Eingabewörtern zu generieren.

Auwardamn
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yes, this should be fairly easy to crack, and I do believe there are tools out there that do it, although I can’t remember off the top of my head.

If you are familiar with programming you could make your own solution and I would recommend that you do so to be 100% sure of your security.

The BIP 39 word list can be found with a quick google search, and there’s basically 2048 words to cycle through. Since you know 11 of the 12, there’s 12 possible positions of 1/2048 words, meaning about 24576 possible combinations. You could iterate through the list, generating a PK for each word in all of the 12 positions, and then each one could be tested. If you know any of the letters of the missing word, that narrows it down. If you know the position of the missing word, that narrows it down.

If you want some help, I’d be open to helping you find it for a small reward if successful. I can’t guarantee anything though.

laminatedjesus
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Doesn’t the key key make you type your restore phrase you wrote down before continuing?

I’m not sure how you ended up in this situation.

Chongulator
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Please, once you recover from this, test your next recovery phrase to make sure you can recover your wallet. You don’t have a backup of anything until you have tested your backup and seen it work.

This applies to all data, not just bitcoin wallets.

Unless you have a second device for the trial run, make sure your KeepKey only has a nominal amount of coin—say 5 USD worth—before you begin.

Your test could fail. A nominal amount at risk drives home the importance without actually affecting you.

twilborn
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Is it the last word you’re missing?

alexruski
      Gast
      Up
      Down

only easy if you know the place of the word you forgot. How are you sure you didn’t skip some random word from the middle and not the last one?

[deleted]
      Gast
      Up
      Down

[removed]

Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.