Home Foren KeepKey Keeykey Can’t Send Bitcoin – Bouncing Coins nach Eingabe von Adresse und Betrag und Auswahl von Send

• Dieses Thema hat 6 Antworten und 2 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 2 Jahren von LUCID2018.
Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe den KeepKey seit etwa 2 Monaten ohne Probleme benutzt. Letzte Woche habe ich versucht, Bitcoinm zu senden, habe die Zieladresse und den Betrag eingegeben und Senden ausgewählt. Die Münzen fingen an zu hüpfen, aber die Transaktionsbestätigungsseiten wurden nie angezeigt. Ich habe das Senden mehrere Male mit einem anderen PC und Betriebssystem versucht, ohne Erfolg. Ich habe am 3.3. eine Support-Anfrage gestellt und eine automatische Antwort erhalten, aber immer noch keine weitere Antwort. Ich kann andere Münzen von dem Gerät aus senden, aber nicht Bitcoin. Ich bin nur froh, dass ich eine andere Wallet hatte, von der aus ich Coins senden konnte, aber das Problem besteht immer noch und der keeyKey-Support schweigt. Es ist ein tolles Gerät, aber es ist wertlos, wenn es nicht richtig funktioniert und es keinen Support gibt. Vielleicht hat jemand anderes ein ähnliches Problem gelöst oder vielleicht wacht jemand von KeeyKey auf und bietet Support.

moorsc0de
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Put a ticket in.. they may ask for your logs.. I had same thing happen recently. They asked for logs.. and working on it.. its been about 24 hrs no resolve yet, but takes time I suppose. I am chalking it up to possibly the firmware upgrades and things going on. But not 100% sure.

KeepKeyMolly
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I understand your concern but cannot emphasize how much the entire team is working to resolve the current issues. Our support team has reported these problems to the development team and they are actively working on the appropriate fixes. The rest of the team and myself understand how frustrating this is for our customers and will continue to work to get these fixes out as soon as possible.

bitbybitboy
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’m having the same issue

nomgis
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’m having the same issue. I can convert ETH or Litecoin using the shapeshift function, but not Bitcoin. I can’t send Bitcoin to an address either.

jetdoc49
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Well ive been using Keepkey since October with no issues, tried to send BTC to my Ledger wallet a week ago, over $4k, and after i hit send crazy according just sits there pumping up and down. Ive tried everything their so called support team suggested sadly with no luck. / Any suggestions? Count me in on any Class action lawsuits…getting very pissed off

LUCID2018
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Tried to transfer some BTC to Gate.io to get another coin – just sat there looking like some sort of little pump going up and down. They told me to try about 10 different things. I didn’t. They need to fix it. If this keeps up – anybody want to buy a used KeepKey? I’m going to use my two Nano S wallets.

Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.