Home Foren Ellipal Wallet Konto kann nicht wiederhergestellt werden | Fehler “Ungültige Mnemonics

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich versuche, mein Konto in der Ellipal Titan Wallet wiederherzustellen, aber die 12 Mnemonics funktionieren nicht unter der Wiederherstellungsoption und stattdessen erhalte ich die Fehlermeldung “Invalid Mnemonics”.

Das ist wirklich sehr frustrierend, ich bin auf Ihre Website gegangen und habe die Schreibweise aller 12 Wörter bestätigt (nur 4 erste Buchstaben für jedes Wort), aber die Fehlermeldung erscheint immer noch. Die 12 Mnemonics wurden mit der Ellipal-Wallet erstellt.

Können Sie mir bitte helfen?

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’ve been complaining about this issue for months. The only solution I found was to import the mnemonic into the ellipal app as a hot wallet and then export the private keys to another wallet app. On occasion the Titan fucks up the mnemonic generation…. and it will not import.

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

After you have entered all 12 words, has the account been restored successfully?

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I really hope people see that most of the time, it’s our own fault for not understanding how it works. We should try to learn first, not complaining about it.

Understand why segwit wallet has lower fees. Why ERC gas fees are high compare to BSC(not always). All these matters and should take into consideration before setting up your cold wallet and before transferring your funds.

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Thank you so much everyone for the comments and the DMs. !!

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I had to change to ledger for this issue, tryied on at least 8 wallets and had the same issue, i’ll wait a bit for a Better ellipal app since the ledger One Is on another level.
      Besides, the ellipal Is a Great cold wallet but the app needs some work

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.