Home Foren Ledger Wallet Kucoin-Abhebung mit KCC an ETH-Ledger-Adresse

• Dieses Thema hat 3 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 1 Monat von Jim-Helpert.
Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo Leute,

Ich habe QNT-Token von meinem KuCoin-Konto über das KCC-Netzwerk (anstelle von ERC20) an meine ETH-Ledger-Adresse gesendet.

Ich habe mich bei MetaMask angemeldet und das KCC Mainnet Netzwerk hinzugefügt.

Ich habe dann auf “Token importieren” geklickt und meine ETH-Ledger-Adresse importiert (Empfängeradresse, an die ich mein QNT-Token geschickt habe) und auch die KuCoin-Vertragsadressen von KCC-QNT importiert.

Die auf MetaMask angezeigten Guthaben sind jedoch immer noch alle 0?

Weiß jemand, wo ich einen Fehler gemacht habe?

Danke

PrettyFlyForASty
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The CA is imported correctly

hamrollshoespire
      Gast
      Up
      Down

A couple things come to mind:
      – What network is currently showing in Metamask? (what’s are the RPC settings you’ve added)

– Have you double checked a block explorer? Do they confirm that the funds have arrived at the address?

– What address have you added in Metamask, and did you use the existing Metamask account or use the “connect hardware wallet” feature to see the Ledger controlled addresses specifically? I know you mentioned “signed up” so I wanted to clear that up.

Jim-Helpert
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hello, I understand you sent your QNT ERC20 token from Kucoin using the KCC network rather than Etheruem network, that’s why you do not see them in Ledger Live

You can connect your Ledger to Metamask’s interface, and then connect it to the KCC network

First, connect Ledger following these steps: https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/4404366864657-Set-up-and-use-MetaMask-to-access-your-Ledger-Ethereum-ETH-account?docs=true

Then, please check the below points:
      – enable WebHID on Metamask’s advanced settings
      – enable blind signing on ETH app on your Ledger device and keep the ETH app open
      – close Ledger Live and use Metamask’s interface connected to your Ledger device

After that, follow the steps here to connect to the KCC network: https://kcclaunch.org/how-to-add-kcc-chain-in-metamask/

I hope this better clarifies and remain available if needed

Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.