Home Foren Ledger Wallet Ledger Nano S Plus Qualität

• Dieses Thema hat 11 Antworten und 2 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 11 Monaten von StrawberryMassive334.
Ansicht von 11 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Wie gut ist das neue Nano S Plus Modell verarbeitet? Bisher habe ich so viele negative Kommentare über Ledger-Produkte, insbesondere den Nano X, gelesen, dass ich mir nicht sicher bin, ob ich einen bestellen möchte. Es ist wirklich schwer zu glauben, dass eine Firma, die nur ein paar einfache Produkte anbietet, so nachlässig sein kann, wenn es um die Qualität geht – vielleicht haben sie die Probleme in der neuen Nano S Plus Version angegangen und es ist endlich zuverlässig und gut gemacht?

UcharsiU
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Ledger nano s plus is better quality product than ledger nano x.

I would recommend buying ledger nano s plus over ledger nano x.

There is no point of buying ledger nano s anymore with s plus being out now.

Quality was always good in ledger products. With notable exception of ledger nano x which is a flop basically.

drive_causality
      Gast
      Up
      Down

That’s because nobody posts that their ledger device works well. The posts that you’re seeing on Reddit are the exception – not the rule.

Stiltzkinn
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I have the S, X and S Plus. Of the three the Plus is the most improved, the buttons feels sturdy and not loose as the S version, the buttons of the X are better than the S but not sturdy as the Plus, like the clicky feeling is still cheap?. The X is glossy and looks more premium than the Plus, the Plus plastic is way better on quality than the S.

Of the three i recommend the S Plus, if you use iOS your only choice is the X but the X is still a better option than the S. I do not have any issues with the X, maybe i got a good model.

Foreign_Jackfruit_70
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I have the Nano S and X and I have never had an issue with either.

I do see all these people posting about defective devices, but I wouldn’t consider them the majority.

[deleted]
      Gast
      Up
      Down

[deleted]

zenchantdotlive
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Will let you know!

boopbipboop
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Can’t tell you if they are all good, but mine is of great quality (and so are my nano s and nano x)

Rye555
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I got S, X and S Plus. Beautiful products work great.

SandboChang
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I have the X and S Plus, and I do find the X to be top notch in quality. Sturdy and crispy-to-click button on the X, while S Plus has kind of looser buttons (and I had to return the first S Plus I received as it has too soft left button). The swinging metal cover act similarly well (not loose) to me in both of them so I don’t comment on that.

After all, they are built to be sufficiently well to do what they are meant for. Though, then lately I have seen numerious failure reports on X but maybe fewer on the S Plus, so that is another thing to keep in mind.

Pump_and_Trump
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I got to buy 6 Ledger Nano S and 2 Ledger Nano X. Of these I lost 3 Ledger Nano S that no longer light up. I also lost the 2 Lockbox (made by Ledger) that were used in the past by the blockchain.com but they only were usefull for a short time. I had also have all my personal data leaked in famous Ledger data hack, in 2020. For all of this, I never had any support or compensation from Ledger. The support is not friendly. So, after all, I gave up from Ledger.

StrawberryMassive334
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Can you make a hardware wallet like a late game boy

Ansicht von 11 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.