Home Foren Ledger Wallet Ledger Nano X Wallet zum Kauf von Kryptowährungen und zur Bezahlung von Waren mit Kryptowährungen.

• Dieses Thema hat 6 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 9 Monaten von Sir_Lagz_Alot.
Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

2 Dinge. Erstens mit dem Kauf von Krypto. Ich glaube, jetzt kann es mit dem Ledger Wallet getan werden (oder ist es genauer zu sagen Ledger Live?). Ich kaufe normalerweise Krypto über Börsen wie Kraken und Bitflyer. Gibt es irgendwelche Vorteile beim Kauf von Krypto mit Ledger? Billiger?

Zweitens: Kann man mit der Ledger Live-App auf dem Handy für Waren bezahlen? Wenn ja, nehme ich an, dass die Wallet in der Nähe über Bluetooth verbunden sein muss, sonst ist der Kauf nicht möglich. Ist dies korrekt?

N0365417
      Gast
      Up
      Down

It’s done via a platform integrated with ledger live but not by ledger themselves – I’d always use a trusted CEX to buy with personally

You can’t pay for goods with your ledger app on your phone but that’s primarily because most places don’t accept crypto yet. I’d look at the crypto.com debit cards which you can load with crypto for this. I wouldn’t personally carry a ledger in public or let people know you have one, you’re just making yourself a target.

Yavuz_Selim
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Ledger is not an exchange, and is always using a partner. So, it’s never cheaper – at best it’s the same price as the partner, and a bit more expensive if Ledger takes a cut. I would advise to continue buying from a centralized exchange (CEX) if you’re already doing that. Kraken Pro is a good one.

And to your second question: when you buy, you are sending crypto. When sending crypto, you need to approve/sign the transaction, which means you need your Ledger Nano device. If you’re using a mobile device, you can use the Nano X via bluetooth to make a transaction.

For the Nano S or S Plus, you need an adapter or the correct cables to connect it to your phone. If I remember correctly, Ledger calls sells an ‘OTG Kit’ for that purpose.

Julosch
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Buying with a self custodial Wallet Like the one from Gamestop and securing it with Ledger seems To be your best choice. You can also transfer nfts if need be.

Solkre
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I haven’t seen many positive comments on buying/selling crypto using the Ledger partners. I never tried because I like my setup.

Yes you cannot send crypto using ledger without your device involved.

pringles_ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hi there, We’ll be happy to provide some information on this. Advantages of buying directly within Ledger Live are that you save on double transaction fees. When you buy a token on an exchange you first pay the transaction fee to buy the token and then pay another transaction fees when you transfer to Ledger account. Buying directly in Ledger Live will help you avoid this double fee.

And yes you will need to connect your Ledger device to the Ledger Live app for making any purchases with your crypto assets since you will need to confirm your transaction with your Ledger device by pressing both the buttons. We hope this helps clarify.

Sir_Lagz_Alot
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If by purchasing goods with crypto you mean using it like a debit card, I wouldn’t recommend. Just don’t really like the idea of taking out my ledger for all to see so I can verify a transaction.

I’d recommend a software wallet you use as a “spend” account. Transfer some money from ledger “savings” to software “spend”, and use that until you’re low on money. Rinse and repeat.

Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.