Home Foren Ledger Wallet Ledger-Support ignoriert mich bei einem Fehler

• Dieses Thema hat 7 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 1 Monat von pbm34.
Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Es gibt einen Fehler in meinem Ledger, bei dem ein BTC-Konto nicht angezeigt wird, das in der Ledger-Live-App meines Telefons existiert, aber nicht in meinem Desktop-Ledger-Live.

Ich kann die BTC auch nicht senden und erhalte ständig die Fehlermeldung “Something went wrong. Bitte überprüfen Sie, ob Ihre Hardware-Geldbörse mit der Wiederherstellungsphrase oder Passphrase, die mit dem ausgewählten Konto verbunden ist, eingerichtet ist”.

Tatsache ist aber, dass ich immer nur ein Ledger-Gerät hatte, wie kann das also möglich sein? Der Support behauptet ständig, ich hätte mehrere Ledger oder so etwas und ignoriert mich seit Wochen per E-Mail und Twitter.

**Tatsächlich sind alle meine Krypto-Konten auf dem Desktop-Ledger Live und dem iPhone-Ledger Live vorhanden und zeigen die korrekten Salden an, und ich kann sie abheben, es ist nur das BTC-Konto, das nicht auftaucht oder nicht nutzbar ist.

**Weiß jemand, wie ich zu höheren Vertretern durchdringen und echte Hilfe bekommen kann? Es gibt hier eindeutig einen Fehler und jetzt steckt mein BTC fest!

Deminero30
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Either you have a different ledger or you used a passphrase to setup the ledger live mobile.

CorneliusFudgem
      Gast
      Up
      Down

this error is only displayed if ur trying to access an account that wasn’t created by the private key/device/24 word recovery phrase attempting to access it. this error message doesn’t have to do with the software, this has to do with **which** device/private key is trying to access that specific account. the real question is – which private key (aka device aka 24 word recovery phrase) created the account?

do u have any other ledger devices? if so, try and access the account with the other ledgers.

if u dont have any other ledgers then this would mean u likely reset ur ledger at some point and the account ur trying to get into was created with the **old** 24 word recovery phrase from **before** the device reset.

the other last option is, this account was potentially created by a passphrase and so u need to use the passphrase to access it.

other than these options – you wouldn’t be getting that error message OP. i hope this is helpful and i hope u get access to ur btc again.

tap173
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Just use electrum wallet. You can import the account using your xpub or specifying the derivation patch. + it’s way faster (you don’t have to buffer the blockchain TX every time.)

DaFranchize7425
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Also if that BTC wallet didn’t belong to my Ledger with its CURRENT seed phrase then why the effing hell does it even show that wallet in my menu? And list it as the FIRST and TOP result of all my BTC wallets? What the friggin hell logic is that

DaFranchize7425
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Wanna give a huge shoutout to ledger support for not responding at all and closing my ticket without any answer!!

Wayne2018ZA
      Gast
      Up
      Down

It sounds like at some stage you restored your device with a new seedphrase? (so it wouldn’t work with the original seedphrase accounts in that case)

pbm34
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Just curious did you ever figure this out?

Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.