Home Foren Ledger Wallet Ledger Virgin hat einige Fragen …

• Dieses Thema hat 5 Antworten und 2 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 11 Monaten von pringles_ledger.
Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo Leute,

habe gerade meinen ersten Ledger nano s plus bekommen und bin bis jetzt ziemlich zufrieden. Die einzige Sache, die mich ein bisschen beunruhigt ist, dass ich, gegen alle Empfehlungen, mein Ledger von amazon bestellt habe. Beruhigen Sie sich, beruhigen Sie sich (ich spreche zu mir selbst), es war noch in Plastik eingeschweißt, die Wiederherstellungsblätter sind noch leer und während der Ersteinrichtung musste ich eine PIN einrichten und erhielt meine 24-Wort-Seed-Phrase. Aber trotzdem bin ich mir nicht 100%ig sicher, ob jetzt alles sicher ist?! Kann es noch zu Betrug kommen? Soweit ich weiß, sollte es in Ordnung sein, aber ich wollte nur die Community fragen, um zu sehen, was ihr zu sagen habt …

Vielen Dank und ein schönes Wochenende …

swn999
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The Ledger Live app will verify a legitimate device, as well if you purchased from the official seller Ledger on Amazon you are ok.

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Calm down, everything is fine, just make sure to never give your seed phrase to anyone, and to NEVER enter it in ANYTHING OTHER than a ledger device.

Ignore all the scammers that will DM you here to try to get you to type your seed on their scam website. NEVER enter your seed on a computer, under ANY circumstances (unless you know exactly what you are doing and the risks involved).

Abrecus
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If you are overly concerned, set it up once and don’t transfer anything to it. Reset it and set it up as new again. This should give you a completely new seed phrase (if it doesn’t, I would send it back and purchase one from Ledger). Use this one or reset again. Each time you will get a little more familiar with the setup and seed phrase process.

If you only purchased the one ledger device, it might be helpful to also just put a small amount of btc/crypto in a wallet with your new ledger that you could afford to lose (though you really shouldn’t lose anything), and wipe the ledger and reset it with your seed phrase to also know and understand that process, in case your device fails and you really have to start over.

That is just my 2 cents though as I am relatively new to the ledger devices (about 6 months). I like to learn how these things work before I really need to know how they work.

MedicineOk788
      Gast
      Up
      Down

It is fine. Ledger software self verifies. Another thing. I have NEVER heard of anyone having an actual experience with a fake ledger. I am all ears.

pringles_ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hey there, if you purchase from http://ledger.com, Amazon, Bestbuy, or one of our resellers network, then you have nothing to worry about as all of them take products directly from the manufacturer “Ledger” https://ledger.com/reseller
      We hope this helps!

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.