Home Foren Ledger Wallet Ledger zurücksetzen

• Dieses Thema hat 3 Antworten und 2 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 10 Monaten von loupiote2.
Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Mein Seed ist möglicherweise kompromittiert worden. Ich habe mein Ledger mit meinem Telefon synchronisiert und es zeigt, dass keine btc darauf sind. Ich übertrug sie weg eine lange Zeit vor einem neuen.

Wie kann ich meinen Ledger für einen neuen Seed zurücksetzen?
      Was passiert mit dem alten Seed? Sollte ich die Phrase nur für den Fall behalten?

Vielen Dank

MedicineOk788
      Gast
      Up
      Down

To reset your ledger Nano, all you have to do is to enter your password incorrectly 3x in a row. This will cause your nano to reset itself and it will behave as a new ledger right out of the box. As you go through the “install process” it will provide you a new 24 word pass phrase as a part of that process. Just remember to write it down. Then proceed as usual, installing the apps for your specific cryptocurrency etc.
      In a nutshell, if you make 3 unsuccessful password attempts, it resets. Just don’t use the old compromised password (I think one of the screens says something like new setup or restore…. Pick new setup.

Nicolas_Ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hello,

Sorry to hear that your Recovery Phrase might have been compromised.
      So as explained above 3 wrong pin attempts will automatically reset the device and wipe everything on it.
      In that situation keeping the old seed could be a good idea (if one day you remember that you had some assets left). Just make sure to mark it to be sure not to send funds to accounts linked to that Recovery Phrase.

Best,

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

> How do I reset my ledger for a new seed?

just enter a wrong PIN 3 times.

> What happens with the old seed?

It remains forever in the cemetery of old discarded seeds. You just should never use it anymore.

> Should I keep the phrase just in case?

It would be a good idea, in case you made a mistake and forgot to move out some funds from it. But make sure to mark it as “possibly compromised seed, do not deposit any new funds on it”.

Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.