Home Foren Trezor Wallet leere Trezor-Geldbörse

• Dieses Thema hat 10 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 9 Monaten von JoanofArc0531.
Ansicht von 10 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich öffnete meine Trezor zum ersten Mal seit etwa einem Monat und musste feststellen, dass meine Wallet leer war.

Ich habe zuerst die Software aktualisiert und meinen PC neu gestartet. Möglicherweise habe ich bei der letzten Benutzung das Auswurfsymbol gedrückt, weil ich dachte, dass ich damit meinen Trezor T sicher “ausstecken/trennen” könnte. Der Trezor meldete, dass es keine Transaktionen gab, obwohl es ein Konto für die drei bestimmten Münzen gab, die ich besaß.

Hat jemand einen Vorschlag für mich? Betrüger – verschwenden Sie nicht meine Zeit, indem Sie mir eine DM schicken.

cuoyi77372222
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If there are no transactions, this indicates you used the wrong passphrase. Figure out exactly how you put in the passphrase originally, and you should be back to your funds.

blaze1234
      Gast
      Up
      Down

!RemindMe 10 days

BrownBear521
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Seems like you are in the wrong wallet. Were you using a pass phrase before?

gvictor808
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Is there any transaction history at all?

uncle_snidely
      Gast
      Up
      Down

No there isn’t. Which is strange as there are accounts for the 3 coins I hold

uncle_snidely
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’ve restarted my pc again. My account is displayed straight there?? While it indicates its disconnected it won’t close. Should I delete Trezor suite from my pc and start again?
      Thanks to everyone for your quick responses…much love x

Reggie0115
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I purchased a new IPhone 13 and during the transfer my crypto.com account was deleted. When downloading another Crypto.com it won’t complete the task, allowing me to input my 12 word phase. I can’t open the exchange to get my funds.
      I’ve tried “open a new account” and “ connect to an existing account”, both with same result.
      Any suggestions on how to get my funds is appreciated. Thanks

Mr-Plop
      Gast
      Up
      Down

not to be captain obvious but did you click on add new coins? I used a new pc and none of the coins displayed until I did that

cgarling
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Make sure Passphrase was entered correctly.

JoanofArc0531
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Just for possible peace of mind: check your wallet on the block chain to see if your tokens are actually still in your wallet.

Ansicht von 10 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.