Home Foren KeepKey Leider habe ich gerade meinen KeepKey zurückgegeben. Ich mochte das Design des Geräts, es könnte das beste auf dem Markt sein. Der unglückliche Teil ist, wie sehr es hinter der Konkurrenz hinterherhinkt. Es unterstützt nur langsam neue Münzen oder, was für mich wichtiger ist, ERC20-Token und erlaubt mir nicht, auf Bittrex einzuzahlen. Viel Glück

Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Habe leider gerade meinen KeepKey zurückgegeben. Das Design des Geräts hat mir gefallen, es könnte das beste auf dem Markt sein. Der unglückliche Teil ist, wie sehr es hinter der Konkurrenz zurückbleibt. Langsam, um neue Münzen zu unterstützen, oder wichtiger für mich ERC20 Token, und nicht erlaubt mir, in Bittrex einzahlen. Viel Glück

incomeclub
      Gast
      Up
      Down

What are you getting in place of your KeepKeep? Today I can not longer access my KeepKey device. I am thinking of replacing my KeepKey with another hardware wallet.

tgejesse
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I bought mine a long time ago. Im in the process of buying a new hardware wallet now, I’m extremely disappointed with KeepKey. It was great until the market started evolving.

Now, this thing is basically useless except for long term storage.

I’m most pissed off that segwit has not been adopted.

peace keepkey.

evanjdevs
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Good for you, you made the right decision in returning it. Wish I was still within my 30 day return timeframe.

gqsone
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Having a mew as an intermediary between smart contracts has its advantages

KeepKeyMolly
      Gast
      Up
      Down

We are in the process of expanding our development team to enhance and improve the features of our device. ERC20 tokens are on our roadmap and we hope to have customized fees on there in the future, along with more coin support.

purpleyak0
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I feel ya… I just want ERC20 token. I didn’t know about bittrex issues, what is going on with that? I usually just send to there via gdax…

olesenc
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I guess they do not support smart contracts. So you have to move the money thru a different wallet in between.

Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.