Home Foren KeepKey Mein KeepKey hat seit über 1 Jahr nicht mehr geladen… vielleicht 2

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe es offensichtlich aufgegeben, lustig war, dass ich zu der Zeit dachte, wie toll es war, dann Sekunden nach diesem Gedanken ging alles schief.
      Ich steckte für immer fest, drehte mich im Kreis, zog den Stecker ab und steckte ihn wieder ein, hielt die Taste gedrückt und all das Zeug, gelegentlich versuche ich, es zum Laufen zu bringen, heute könnte ich es versuchen, aber ich werde nicht den Atem anhalten.
      Es ist wirklich die schlechteste Hardware-Geldbörse, die ich je besessen habe.

Darthswan_00
      Gast
      Up
      Down

It you haven’t used it in a year or two, have you updated the firmware?

Also, I’ve noticed when I haven’t logged into mine, for awhile, it takes a minute for everything to update. You might need to plug it up and just walk away for awhile. A good while.

southofearth
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I gave up and switched to Ledger Nano X and its been great so far.

sergbotz
      Gast
      Up
      Down

So how would this affect in the long term? What about long term users. Holders that keep crypto in keepkey for over 2+ years?

greatwolf
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Did you update to the latest bootloader and firmware? Did you check the javascript dev console for hints on why it failed to load? Many times you might get a 404 when KK client tries to query from [blockcypher.com](https://blockcypher.com). I had that happen and it gets stuck on an indefinite load screen. The solution I found that worked for me is to modify the KK client source (background.js). See the other recent thread by crypto-guide on how to modify the source.

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.