Home Foren Trezor Wallet MEIN KONTO BEI TREZOR MIT GUTHABEN VERLOREN

• Dieses Thema hat 5 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 1 Monat von Cotecchia.
Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe den Zugang zu meiner durch trezor versteckten Wallet verloren. Es sieht so aus, als hätte ich ein falsches Passwort eingegeben und es hat die Adresse zum Spielen erstellt, wo ich mein Geld bekommen habe. Ich kann es auf ethscan sehen, aber ich kann nicht mehr auf dieses Konto innerhalb trezor zugreifen.

Ich habe in einigen Themen gelesen, dass es eine Möglichkeit gibt, das Passwort zu erzwingen, oder dass jemand das Problem gegen eine Gebühr lösen kann. Können Sie mir helfen? Ich bin verzweifelt

SilverTruth7809
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You’re asking to be scammed, also its not a password its a passphrase.

Guessing tge correct passphrase is all you can do.

Keefryan
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Sounds like a typo on your passphrase . keep trying very similar passphrases. DON’T ANSWER/ACCEPT DIRECT MESSAGES !!

AutoModerator
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Please bear in mind that no one from the Trezor team would send you a private message first.
      If you want to discuss a sensitive issue, we suggest contacting our Support team via the Troubleshooter: https://trezor.io/support/

**No one from the Trezor team (Reddit mods, Support agents, etc) would ever ask for your recovery seed!**
      Beware of scams and phishings: https://blog.trezor.io/recognize-and-avoid-phishing-ef0948698aec

*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/TREZOR) if you have any questions or concerns.*

SavageByTheSea
      Gast
      Up
      Down

It’s usually a caps lock issue with me. Good luck!

Cotecchia
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Guys, I want to thank everyone, I was able to recover with the open program BTC-RECOVER and with the link I was given by a guy explaining how to recover the passphrase

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.