Home Foren Trezor Wallet Model T: Ich verwende keine Passphrase, aber sie ist aktiviert?

• Dieses Thema hat 4 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 7 Monaten von Stonn.
Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Heute habe ich bemerkt, dass bei meinem Model T auf dem Haupt-Dashboard “Passphrase aktiviert” steht. Ich habe keine Passphrase, da ich alle Passwörter/PINs/Geheimnisse usw. sichere.

Wenn ich meine Wallet verbinde, fragt sie nach einer Passphrase. Ich wähle aber “normale Wallet”.

Ich kann alle meine Guthaben sehen.

Warum ist das Passwort aktiviert, wenn ich es nicht benutze?

Ist es standardmäßig aktiviert?

matejcik
      Gast
      Up
      Down

It’s enabled by default, so that you can use a hidden wallet if you want.

It also provides plausible deniability. If someone asks you for your passphrase, you can say “I don’t use that stuff, it’s enabled by default, but all my funds are in the normal wallet”……. regardless of whether you actually use passphrase or not.

There is no advantage to disabling it and the fact that it is even a setting is a historical artifact.

Crypto-Guide
      Gast
      Up
      Down

It’s now enabled by default and if you aren’t using it, can safely just disable it. (This preventing any passphrase related accident in the future)

funnybitcreator
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Not 100% sure, but I think you always have a passphrase. What happens when you click normal wallet is that you type in an empty password. So if you use another software with trezor, they will ask for a password and you can just type in nothing to access your funds

Stonn
      Gast
      Up
      Down

> Is it enabled by default?

Yes. Case closed.

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.