Home Foren Trezor Wallet Muss ich meine Trezor anschließen, wenn ich Geld abheben will?

• Dieses Thema hat 2 Antworten und 2 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 10 Monaten von um-i-forget.
Ansicht von 2 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Meine Trezor ist zu Hause und ich möchte jetzt BTC von Coinbase abheben, nicht erst heute Abend. Bisher musste ich die Empfängeradresse auf meiner Trezor bestätigen, wenn ich BTC sende. Da ich die Einzahlungsadresse noch in meinem Telefon gespeichert habe, kann ich diese letzte Adresse einfach kopieren/einfügen und die BTC jetzt an meine Geldbörse senden, ohne meine Trezor vor mir zu haben?

bartoque
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yes you can. However when sending more than one transaction from the same address to the same wallet, it is more likely that that others might make the connection that both are you.

But still it can be done. I have whitelisted only one trezor wallet address on CB, so sending it to the same address again and again is the always possible without having to change anything.

If however you’d have serious transfers, that is not something you might wanna advertise in the open, that is where the new adresses come into play…

Only when sending from (not to) the trezor wallet, your trezor needs to be connected. Trezor suite will even show new funds would be send even without having to connect the trezor, if you have configured Suite to remember all wallets.

um-i-forget
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yeah you can. Maybe double check the address you have saved in the blockchain explorer to confirm you have the address correct.

Ansicht von 2 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.