Home Foren Ledger Wallet Nano S Plus Lieferung

• Dieses Thema hat 6 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 10 Monaten von pringles_ledger.
Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo! Ich habe vor ca. 6 Tagen eine Bestellung für den Nano S Plus aufgegeben, aber noch immer keine Versandinformationen oder Versandbestätigung erhalten. Wird das Gerät vor dem 9. Juni ankommen können? Ich fliege am 10. Juni zurück nach Taiwan, es wäre also etwas schwierig für mich, wenn es später ankommt.

Gettothechopper15
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yep ordered mine on the 21st..credit card charged… still hasn’t shipped….

jvsephii
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Ordered mine on 23rd May from the Official Ledger Store on Amazon US. Shipped the very next day (24th). Will receive in a few days. Apparently, this isn’t a headache compared to the Ledger site itself.

Before the *”buy only from the site”* gang comes, few things:

– I’m not a newbie, I quadrupled checked & verified the store, I read tens of reviews, I know how to check it’s authenticity, I know how to reset a device, I know about phrases and to generate my OWN on the device itself. I’m not a newbie, once again.

andreyk666
      Gast
      WolverineBrah
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Same. Ordered on 23rd and nothing yet.

PristineArm610
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Past experience 4 to 5 weeks via standard delivery. Mate ordered with courier service takes a week.

pringles_ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hi, We know you’re excited to get your new device! We want to ensure the best support is provided regarding your order and shipment. We have escalated your case to our order and shipping team An agent should quickly get back to you 😉

Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.